Through a recent notice Directorate Of Medical Education and Research issues a notice regarding Mop Up Round For BDS Courses. The notice regarding this along with the details of the original websites of DMER Maharashtra is given:
The procedure of MOP-UP Round (only for BDS Course)
As per NEET-UG-2018, Notice dated 08.08.2018, it was notified that the 2nd MOPUP Round selection list will be declared on 06.09.2018. The details of this MOP-UP round are as follows –
(A) Eligibility for MOU-UP Round –
1. All candidates admitted in 1st round, 2nd Round as well as in MOP-UP round – I and secured the admission.
2. All the candidates who are wait listed and to whom choice was not available during 1st round, 2nd round and MOP-UP round – I.
(B) Candidates NOT ELIGIBLE for the MOP-UP round –
1. Those who have submitted Status Retention Form in 1st or 2nd round or MOP-UP Round-I.
2. Those who were selected in the 1st round but failed to take the admission.
3. Those who were selected in the 1st round but cancelled the admission.
4. Those who were selected in the 1st round but resigned the seat.
5. Those who were selected in the 2nd round but failed to take the admission.
6. Those who were selected in the 2nd round but cancelled the admission.
7. Those who were selected in the 2nd round but resigned the seat.
8. Those who were selected in MOP-UP Round – I but failed to take the admission.
9. Those who were selected in MOP-UP Round – I but cancelled the admission.
10. Those who were selected in MOP-UP Round – I but resigned the seat.
11. All the candidates selected by DGHS, New Delhi (MCC) during 2nd round and have secured the admission.
(C) The procedure of MOP-UP Round –
1. The list of vacant seats of BDS course (College and Category wise) will be declared on the website on 04.09.2018 after 5.00 pm.
2. The list of selected candidates of BDS for the 2nd MOP-UP round will be declared on 06.09.2018 after 8.00 pm.
3. The last date of joining to the respective college for the 2nd MOP-UP round for BDS is from 07.09.2018 to 11.09.2018 up to 5.00 pm (including holidays).
4. Seats remaining vacant of BDS courses in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges after 3rd MOP-UP round will be declared on the website on 12.09.2018 after 8.00 pm.
5. Declaration of selection list of the 3rd MOP-UP round for BDS seats (Only for Government/Corporation Dental Colleges) is 12.09.2018 after 9.00 pm.
6. The seats remaining vacant in Private Unaided/Minority Dental Colleges (only BDS) will be surrender to respective college on 12.09.2018 after 10.00 pm.
7. The last date to fill BDS seats (only for Private Unaided/Minority Dental Colleges) at the institutional level is 15.09.2018.
8. The last date of joining for the selected candidate (BDS) in the 2nd MOP-UP round (Only for Government/Corporation Dental Colleges) is 14.09.2018 up to 5.00 pm.
9. Cut-off-date for admission to BDS course is 15.09.2018.
(D)Instructions for the MOP-UP Round –
1. All the candidates who have joined to BDS course, admitted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and perusing the course should note that if he/she wishes to resign the course/cancel the admission, should resign/cancel on or before 07.09.2018 up to 5.00 pm.
2. If a candidate is upgraded during any MOP-UP round from Private to Government (for BDS) then there will be no penalty clause applicable to him/her.
3. After 15.09.2018, all rounds conducted will be for all courses except MBBS/BDS. A candidate admitted for MBBS/BDS before 15.09.2018, will not be held eligible for admission after 15.09.2018 for any other Health Science Courses.
4. If a candidate fails to resign/cancel on or before this stipulated date and time and resigns at a later date will be liable to pay the requisite penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- and will not be eligible for the admission process for next two years. This penalty is applicable for all admission carried out through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai or any other designated Authority by the Government of Maharashtra for the admission to the Health Science Courses under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik or any other appropriate University/Authority.
5. If a candidate has a selected status for BDS course on 12.09.2018 in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges, then his/her name will be deleted for the merit list. He/She will not be considered for admission process to be carried out for Health Sciences Courses during any further round.
6. The Candidate having selected for BDS in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges in MOP-UP rounds (to be declared on or after 06.09.2018) must join the seat. If the candidate fails to join then he/she will be charged the penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- and will not be eligible for the admission process for next two years in all Health Science Courses.
7. The admission process for Private Dental Colleges will be completed on 12.09.2018 and the vacant seats will be surrendered to the respective institutions.
(E) Procedure for Institutional Round for BDS course –
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Dental Unaided/Minority Dental colleges and for seats remaining vacant after 2nd MOP-UP round.
2. All the candidates having admitted status on or before 07.09.2018 are NOT ELIGIBLE for the institutional round.
3. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within the prescribed time and submit an application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell/DMER in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET CELL/DMER will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
4. At the time of admission during the institutional round, a candidate should submit all these original documents along with requisite fees during the prescribed time limit.
5. All those candidates selected and joined during the 1st round, 2nd round and MOP-UP(s) round in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/ Private Unaided/Minority Dental Colleges are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate institutional level round.
6. All the candidates already admitted for other Health Science Courses except MBBS/BDS are also eligible for the institutional level round for BDS course.
7. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 12.09.2018.
8. The schedule for an intuitional level round for Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges is as follows –
|1||The list of vacant seats college-wise will be
displayed on the website.
|12.09.2018 late night|
|2||Submission of application to respective institute in person||from 13.09.2018 to
14.09.2018 up to 2.00 pm
|3||Publication of Merit List/Selection List/ Wait List on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||14.09.2018 at 5.00 pm|
|4||Last date for selected candidates to report
respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.
|15.09.2018 up to 5.00 pm|
|5||Cut-off-date for BDS Course||15.09.2018|
for more details click on the given link: