Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate Of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra informed about the Online Application and online allotment of Government Bond Service to Super-Speciality degree holders (Summer-2018 Batch). The notice with full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is given:
As per the Government Resolution No. WPM 1011/CR 352/11/Edu-2, dated 4th April 2012 the Central Committees has been constituted. Accordingly, the Process of the central round for allotment of bond services to Super speciality candidates will be carried out by filling the online application form and by online allotment as per following schedule. The concerned should note available vacant posts as below.
A. Assistant Professor in Government Medical College.
B. Speciality Medical officers in Mumbai Municipal Corporation Medical Colleges/Hospitals
C. Speciality Medical Officer in the Public Health Department.
Qualification required for Speciality Medical Officer – Superspeciality in the specific subject.
1. All detail information including the number of vacant post, eligibility criteria, tie-breaker for selection, list of documents required to be submitted to the institutes will be published on DMER’s website www.dmer.org on 06/10/2018.
2. All eligible candidates must fill the online application form on DMER’s website.
3. Vacancy position of posts is likely to change anytime.
4. List of eligible candidates for allotment of bond services is available on DMER’s website www.dmer.org with the information.
Instructions to the candidates
A) General Instructions:
1. Candidates will be allotted seats as per subject merit for posts of Assistant Professor, Speciality Medical The officer on the basis of marks obtained in Superspeciality degree examination.
2. As per Government Resolution No.PWPM1011/C.R.352/11/Edu-2, dated 4 April 2012 all posts will be allotted on merit basis as Open Category.
3. All candidates who are eligible for getting bond service as per list attached must fill the online application form.
4. If any candidate does not fill online application form thereby refusing to get the allotment of bond service, the said candidate will be deemed to be not interested to comply bond service. Hence for such candidate, the process of recovery of bond penalty amount will be initiated.
5. Recommendation /Selection will be displayed on the DMER website on 12/10/2018 at 3.00 p.m.
6. Recommendations letter will be communicated to candidates via their registered email id.
7. Candidates should take print out of recommendation letter and report to concerned allotted institute with requisite documents within 7 days from the date of the recommendation letter.
8. Helpline Number – 022 22652193, Time 10.00 am to 05.45 pm. strictly.
B) The candidate must submit the attested photocopy of requisite documents at the respective institute where they will be allotted post as per the list is given below:
a) SSC Passing Certificate / valid passport (as proof of age).
b) Superspeciality mark-sheets
c) Degree Mark sheet / Grade Certificated
d) Attempt certificate of all MBBS, MD/MS examinations from the head of the institution.
e) MBBS degree / Passing certificate.
f) MD/M.S. Degree Passing Certificate.
g) Permanent Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
h) Online recommendation letter of allotment of bond service. (will be mailed to the candidates on their registered email id).
C) Rule of TIE BREAKER:
Selection of the candidate for the vacant post shall be as per the procedure of preparation of merit list as given
First Level:-The Candidate having Highest Mark in the postgraduate examination (Superspeciality) will be preferred,
if the tie persists then –
Second Level: – The Candidate having Highest aggregate Mark in final MD / MS will be preferred, if the tie persists then –
Third Level: – The Candidate having Highest Mark in Final MBBS will be preferred, if the tie persists then –
Fourth Level: – The older candidate will be preferred.
For more details click on the given link: