Cut-off date for BSC Nursing for academic year 2018-19 extended: DMER Maharashtra:
Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra informed about that the cut-off date for B.SC. Nursing for the academic year 2018-19 has been extended. The notice with the full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is given:
The cut-off date for B.SC. Nursing for the academic year 2018-19 has been extended from 30/11/2018 to 31/12/2018 by Indian Nursing Council as per Letter No. I-6/2018-INC; Dated: 26/11/2018. Therefore, vacant B.Sc. Nursing seats at all the colleges (including newly permitted) will be filled at the Institutional level as per following schedule;
Schedule to fill vacant seats in extended Institutional Round after 30/11/2018 at Government / Private Unaided / Minority B.Sc. Nursing Colleges is as follows.
|1||All concerned colleges to fill online information on CET Portal regarding Joined/Not Joined/Cancelled status till 13/12/2018 (Registered candidates only)||10/12/2018 to 13/12/2018|
Upto 05.00 pm
|2||Display of college wise vacancies and list of eligible|
candidates on www.mahacet.org, www.dmer.org &
website of respective colleges
|14/12/2018 after 05.00 pm|
|3||Submission of the application at the respective colleges in person as per the attached application form||15/12/2018 to 19/12/2018 up to|
|4||Publication of Merit list/Selection list/Waitlist on the|
respective college website/notice board.
|20/12/2018 by11.00 am|
|5||Selected candidates to report with all original|
documents and requisite fee
|21/12/2018 10.00 am to|
27/12/2018upto 05.00 pm
(Excluding 22,23 and 25
|6||Display of vacancies on notice board/website of|
the respective college
|28/12/2018 after 06.00 pm|
|7||Waitlisted candidates from the merit list to report to|
the respective institute for admission against vacancy (if
|29/12/2018 10.00 am to|
31/12/2018 upto05.00 pm
|8||Cut-off date for admission at the institute||31/12/2018 up to 05.00 pm|
|9||The concern colleges should submit details of admitted candidates by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and|
The concerned college should enter the Extended Institutional Round admission details into “College
Feedback Module” on mahacet.org/dmer.org.
|31/12/2018 by 10.00 pm|
Procedure for Institutional Round for all newly permitted and previously permitted B.Sc. Nursing Colleges.
1) All the previously registered and newly registered candidate who are having “Non-Admitted Status” on 13/12/2018 will be eligible.
2) List of eligible candidates will be published on the website on 14/12/2018 after 5 pm.
3) This extended Institutional Round is for Government / Private Unaided /Minority colleges for B.Sc. Nursing course for seats remaining vacant after 30th November 2018.
4) For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within the prescribed time and submit the application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET CELL/DMER in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET CELL/DMER will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
5) In the institutional level round, the choice/preference given previously by the candidate become null and void. The candidates will be granted admission on the basis of merit list of respective college for which he/she has applied for the institutional round.
6) At the time of admission, Candidate should submit all original documents and requisite fees in prescribed time, no extra time will be given.
7) The candidates will not be granted admission on the basis of Bonafide / Holding certificate. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all the requisite documents at the time of admission.
Students are also requested to look at the APPLICATION FORM FOR Vacant Seats for State Quota attached below.
For more details click on the link given below: