Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra informed about the NEET UG 2018 Admission schedule for newly permitted Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Physiotherapy and Nursing colleges. The notice along with the full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is given:
This is to inform to all concerned that the concerned Central Council has granted permission and MUHS has given the affiliation to below mentioned new Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Physiotherapy and Nursing colleges for which window for Preference form filling process will be open from 12th Oct.2018 to 14th Oct.2018.
All details related to the process of filling the seats in following colleges are available on website www.dmer.org
|Sr.No.||College Code||Name of College||Number of Seats|
|1||3277||Datta Meghe Ayurved Medical College, Wanadongri, Hingna Road, Nagpur.||100|
|2||3378||Anand Ayurved Medical College, Phulewadi Road, Vaijapur, Aurangabad||60|
|3||4152||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Homoeopathy Medical College, Jalke, Ahmednagar.||60|
|4||6242||Nav Yuva Institute of Medical Sciences and Research College of Physiotherapy, Bhandara.||50|
|5||6343||Aparampar Swami Physiotherapy College, Nanded||50|
|6||6344||Shri Vetaleshwar Shikshan Sanstha, SVSS Latur College of Physiotherapy, Hasegaon, Taluka – Ausa, Dist- Latur 413512||40|
|7||9230||Niramaya Bahuudeshiya Society, Central Institute of Education, Central Hospital and Critical care, Sukhdeo ward, Gadda Toli, Gondia ( Nursing College)||20|
|8||9163||Bhonsala Institute of Nursing,
Rambhumi, Dharamveer Dr. Munje Marg, Nashik
|9||9164||Mangala Institute of Nursing Education, Near Vanvasi
Kalyan Ashram, Agasti Mandir Marg, Khanapur, Taluka- Akole, Dist- Ahmednagar 422601
It is not mandatory to fill the New college code if the candidate is not interested for admission to above mentioned new colleges (in such case your previous college code will remain unchanged).
The following candidates are Not Eligible to fill preference:
1) MBBS and BDS admitted.
2) SSC & HSC passed from Out of Maharashtra (for exception refer NEET UG – 2018 Information Brochure)
3) Who allotted seats in previous rounds and not joined.
The following candidates are Eligible to fill preference:
1) All registered and eligible candidates who have filled preference previously.
2) Those candidates who have got admission and filled up the Retention form in the earlier round are also eligible to fill up preference form.
3) Those who have cancelled BDS admission on or before 11th Sept. 2018 are also eligible to fill the above Preference as per Notice No: 25 dated 10/09/2018.
The procedure of Preference filing:
1) Candidate can fill new code above the present admitted college.
2) The new code can be inserted between Choice No.1 and present college. No choice can be inserted below the present college code.
3) Candidate with “choice not available” remarks can insert new code at any place.
4) The previous choice sequence cannot be changed/edited.
For more details click on the given link: