Haryana: Through a recent notice Directorate Of Medical Education and Research Haryana informed about the ANM/GNM/MPHW(M) Courses in Government/Private Nursing Schools in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session 2018-19.
The notice describes the details of the Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to ANM/GNM/MPHW(M) courses in Government/Private Nursing Schools
It is for the information of all the eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to ANM/GNM/MPHW(M) Courses in Nursing schools located in the State of Haryana and all the concerned that the State Government shall be conducting Online Centralized Combined Counselling for admission to ANM/GNM/MPHW(M) courses in Government/Private Nursing Schools in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session 2018-19.
The detailed process explaining the procedure for admission to has been notified by the State Government dated 30.08.2018 and can be downloaded from the website i.e. www.dmerharyana.org.
All the eligible candidates are required to register themselves online through web portal of Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited (HKCL)-www.hrynursingadmissions.com The schedule of the counselling is as under:
|1st Round of admissions|
|Registration on the online web portal||17.09.2018 (9:00 AM) To 25.09.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Display of Merit List||28.09.2018|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the Ist round of counselling||29.09.2018 (09:00 AM) To 01.10.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||05.10.2018|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposition||06.10.2018 To 08.10.2018|
|2nd Round of admissions|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes||09.10.2018 to 11.10.2018|
|Display of Vacant seats||12.10.2018|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the 2nd round of counselling.||13.10.2018 (09:00 AM) To 14.10.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||16.10.2018|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposition||17.10.2018 to 19.10.2018|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes and Display of Vacant seats for the Mop Up round.||22.10.2018|
|Mop Up Round|
|The opening of the portal for fresh registration for the mop-up round of counselling||15.10.2018 to 20.10.2018|
|Display of merit list for mop-up round||23.10.2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit to the colleges||25.10.2018|
|Last date of Joining||30.10.2018|
1. The admissions under backward classes shall be subject to final outcome of the SLP No. 21893 of 2018 titled as “Principal Secretary to Government of Haryana V/s Nisha Minor through her father.”
2. The candidates will have to deposit the fee in the shape of Demand Draft/RTGS/Credit card to the allotted Institute directly.
3. If any Institute fails to report the vacancy position as per the specified date, such seats shall be considered filled and allotment to such seats shall not be done.
4. The final number of seats under each category and in each institute shall be displayed on the admission web portal www.hrynursingadmissions.com. The candidates should regularly visit these websites for updates.
5. Reservation and relaxation in age etc. shall be provided to the candidates of different reserved categories as per State Reservation Policy.
6. Any candidate who fails to deposit original documents and the fee to the Institute will not be considered and his/her claim to admission will be forfeited.
7. Any orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court/Punjab and Haryana High Court/amendments by the State Government/Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare shall be applicable.
8. Admission shall be made to only those institutes which are recognized and approved for admission from INC/State Government/HNM&MC. The institutes that are unable to get affiliation and such approval shall not be considered for counselling.
9. ANY ADMISSIONS MADE BY ANY PRIVATE INSTITUTES IN THE STATE AT ITS OWN LEVEL SHALL NOT BE VALID AND SUCH ADMISSIONS SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS NULL AND VOID.
for more details click on the link: