DMER Haryana invites applications for the post of director at Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati GMC for women
The notice with full details of the original website of DMER Haryana is given:
Applications are invited to fill up the post of Director Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh. The College is a state of the art medical institute of the Government of Haryana. The institute is situated on 94 acres of land in the foothills of the Aravalis surrounded with the scenic natural beauty on GurgaonAlwar highway about 50 kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and 40 kilometres from Gurugram. The hospital is fully functional and is well equipped with the latest medical equipment and facilities as per MCI standards. The first batch of 100 MBBS students was admitted in the year 2013-14 and the Postgraduate courses will be started soon. The applicants may visit the College website for further details i.e.
The applicant should have the following qualifications:-
(1 ) A basic University qualification included in the schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Any other Post Graduate Medical qualification prescribed by MCI.
- Experience:- Teaching and/or research experience of not less than 10 years out of which at least 5 years should be as Professor/Director Professor in the Department.
- Age: Not less than 50 years or more than 62 years on the date of publication of
- The post of Director shall be a tenure post for 3 years;
- The age of superannuation shall be 65 years.
The bio-data/curriculum vitae may be sent to the undersigned through registered post at Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana, SCO-7, Sector-16, Panchkula and also through email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 09.10.2018 up to 5:00 P.M.
For more details click on the given link: