DMER Haryana invites applications for post of Director at Bhagat Phool Singh GMC for Women
Haryana: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research Haryana invites applications for the post of Director in government Medical college for women. The detailed notice with full details of original webstes of DMER Haryana is given:
Applications are invited to fill up the post of Director in Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women Khanpur, Kalan, Sonepat (BPSGMC(W). The College is situated in a sprawling 88 acre land and adjoining Bhagat Phool Singh Mahaila Vishay Vidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat. The College is about 50 kms from ISBT and New Delhi Railway Station and 20 kms from Sonepat city. The first batch of 100 MBBS students was admitted in the academic year 2012-13 and first batch graduated in December, 2016. This College is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Post-Graduate courses are also being offered in Pre- Clinical and Para- Clinical Streams. The Hospital is fully operational in terms of OPD, IPD, Modular Operation Theaters and ICUs providing all kinds of medical services and tertiary health care.
The applicant should have the following qualifications:-
(1 ) A basic University qualification included in the schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Any other Post Graduate Medical qualification prescribed by MCI.
- Experience:- Teaching and/or research experience of not less than 10 years out of which at least 5 years should be as Professor/Director Professor in the Department.
- Age: Not less than 50 years or more than 62 years on the date of publication of
- The post of Director shall be a tenure post for 3 years;
- The age of superannuation shall be 65 years.
The bio-data/curriculum vitae may be sent to the undersigned through registered post at Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana, SCO-7, Sector-16, Panchkula and also through email email@example.com latest by 09.10.2018 up to 5:00 P.M.