DME Tamil Nadu releases Tentative Re Allotment and Allotment counselling schedule for M Sc Nursing course 2018-2019
Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education Chennai informed about the Tentative Re-Allotment and Allotment counselling schedule for M Sc Nursing course 2018-2019.
The notification along with the full details of the original website of TN medical selection is given:
GR - 1 GR - 100
The Candidates are instructed to report at the counselling venue one hour earlier.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES ATTENDING COUNSELLING FOR M.Sc., NURSING COURSE
I. The Candidate who wants to retain the seat allotted during the first phase of counselling, need not attend this counselling.
II. The candidate who has been allotted and joined M.Sc., Nursing course should produce the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the institution concerned.
III. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY WAIT LISTED CANDIDATES
1. Original B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree certificate or provisional pass certificate from the concerned university to which the college is affiliated.
2. First Year to Final B.Sc. (Nursing) Mark sheets issued by the competent authorities.
3. Provisional / Permanent / Additional Registration Certificate for B.Sc Nursing from Tamilnadu Nursing Council.
4. Fee Receipt issued by the Nursing Council for Registration of B.Sc(N) Course.
5. Experience certificate for 1 year for regular B.Sc.,(N) candidates after the date of the above fee receipt.
6. Experience Certificate for 1 Year for Post Basic B.Sc.,(N) candidates either before B.Sc.,(N) or after passing B.Sc.,(N).
7. Community Certificate, if applicable.
8. Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
9. Evidence for the date of birth (H.Sc / S.S.L.C. / College relieving / Extract from Service Register).
10.Copy of Posting Order for service Candidates.
11. Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University, for candidates, graduated through other universities.
IV. The candidate who has been allotted but not joined in the allotted college is not eligible to attend this counselling.
V. The Selected candidate has to pay Rs 5000/- by means of D.D. drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai-600010”payable at Chennai-600010. The amount will be sent to the respective Colleges.
For more details click on the given link: