DME Tamil Nadu releases Prospectus for PG medical admissions, Details
Tamil Nadu: The Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu (DME Tamil Nadu) has released the Prospectus for Admission to Post-Graduate (PG) degree/diploma courses in Tamil Nadu medical colleges.
Candidates, who intend to opt PG medical courses from government medical colleges and government seats in self -financing medical colleges affiliated to the Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University & Rajah Muthiah Medical College affiliated to Annamalai University; can now apply at the official website of TN Health Tamil Nadu.
The online application has already started at 11.03. 2019 10:00 A.M. and will stay open till 20.03. 2019 up to 5:00 P.M.
The recently uploaded prospectus mentions:
|1||Date of Notification||10.03.2019|
|2||Date of Commencement of online application||11.03. 2019 10:00 A.M.|
|3||Last date for online submission of application||20.03. 2019 up to 5:00 P.M.|
|4||Last date for receipt of filled-in online application||22.03. 2019 up to 5:00 P.M|
|5||Address to which the filled-in application along|
with enclosures are to be sent
162, PERIYAR E.V.R. HIGH ROAD,
KILPAUK, CHENNAI – 600 010
|6||Tentative date of declaration of Rank||03.04.2019|
|7||Tentative dates for counselling||Will be notified later|
|8||Commencement of courses||01.05. 2019|
|9||Closure of admission||31.05. 2019|
- The online submission of Application form for admission to Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses in 2019 -2020 session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University & Rajah Muthiah Medical College affiliated to Annamalai University, Chidambaram can be accessed from the original websites mention below.
- Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made available on the websites mentioned above.
- The candidates are instructed to check the websites frequently for updates from the date of submission of application till the end of the admission process. The Selection Committee will not be responsible for the consequences resulting due to non-diligent follow-up of notices, notification and publications appearing on the official websites regarding the admissions.
- Candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the online application form and ensure that no mandatory column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence and request for reconsideration will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2019 issued by the National Board of Examination (NBE) and carefully go through the instructions regarding NEET-PG 2019 and visit the website www.nbe.edu.in regarding detailed qualifying criteria.
For more details, students are requested to visit the website given below: