kerala: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Kerala has informed about paramedical Diploma Exams
he I & II year Paramedical Diploma Examination in the State being conducted by this Directorate, is scheduled to commence from 03/01/2019.The calendar for the examination is appended herewith. Candidates who are eligible to appear for the respective year/s of Examination are directed to submit their application in the prescribed form along with prescribed fees to the office of the Principal/ Head of the Institution concerned which shall be duly countersigned & sealed and forwarded to this Office on or before 13/12/2018.
All applications (for each course) should be arranged in alphabetic order, an index list prepared which shall also be signed by the principal/ /Head of the institution. Principal /Head of the institution should (without fail) verify the following details specifically before sending each application.
1. The name and initials of the student has to be entered as in SSLC Book both in the application form and Hall ticket. Attach a copy of the SSLC Book / Copy of any other relevant Documents. Also, ensure that the two passport size photographs enclosed are one and same and that the face is adequately visible and not covered.
2. Course name, year and number of papers, for which the student is appearing (Full name of the paper should be written).
3. Photographs should be duly attested& sealed.
4. All application should be countersigned and sealed by the Principal of the Institution.
5. Principals shall furnish a certificate that the student has completed all academic activities and attendance required.
|Examination Fee-First appearance||150|
|Fee for Mark list( I year & II year separately)||50|
|Fee for Diploma Certificate||100|
Belated and defective application/s will not be entertained under any circumstances. Students in the self-financing Institutions are directed to remit their fee for the examination in Government treasury by Chalan under the Head of Account number 0210-03-105-99, Govt revenue.
Instructions to the Applicant:
1. Students belonging to SC or ST Category are exempted from payment of the fee for the first three chances of each examination.
2. Candidates should affix passport size photographs in the space provided in the application form and in the Hall ticket. Both the photographs should be one and same. It should be attested by the Principal of the College concerned. Applications without attested photograph will summarily be rejected.
3. Candidates for the first appearance require 80% attendance in each academic year of study. Principal /Head of the Institution should furnish a certificate in this aspect in the indexed list of applicants in respect of each course.The absence of such a certificate will render the application invalid.
4. Candidates who have failed and applied for further appearance should also fulfil the prescribed requirements and attendance. It is permissible to appear for the failed subjects in the first year of study along with the first appearance in the second year of study.
However declaration of the pass in the course and issue of the Diploma certificate will be made on passing all subjects with the requisite marks.
5. No individual representation for change of examination centre will be permitted after submission of the application.
6. There will be no old scheme examination for DRT students after this regular examination.
Students are also requested to check timetable for paramedical examination courses-December-2018 attached below.
For more details click on the official website of DME Kerala given below: