Karnataka: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education Karnataka has invited application for the post of Director Karwar Medical College of Sciences, Karwar.
The notification along with the full details of the original website of DMER Karnataka is given, the last date for submission of applications: 19-12-2018 before 5:00 PM.
- The Candidate shall be selected from amongst the Professors in Government Autonomous Medical College.
- Postgraduate degree in any speciality with the minimum of ten years teaching experience as Professor/ Associate Professor rendered in Government Autonomous Medical College/Institution, out of which minimum five years experience should be as Professor.
- Candidates shall have Administrative experience either as Medical Superintendent or as Head of Department at least for Five Years.
- Maximum upper age limit shall be two years earlier to superannuation i.e, should not have completed 58 years as on the last date for submission of application.
- Candidates probationary period must have been declared.
- Candidates shall satisfy the norms of Medical Council of India for the said post.
- The Medical Superintendent’s and Professors and HOD’s of the Government Autonomous Institutions are eligible to apply for the said post as per the eligibility criteria from Sl.No. 1 to 6 remains holds good.
- The Director and Deans of the All Government Medical Autonomous Institutions are instructed to display in the Notice Board of the concern colleges and_also circulate the Notification for all concern officers.
Mode of Selection:-
Senior most eligible Professors amongst the applicants shall be shortlisted & called for Interview. Interview date and Venue will be intimated later.
Rs.37400-67000 + AGP 10000/- with applicable allowances.
Period of Appointment:
Maximum four years from the date of appointment or until further Government Order whichever is earlier.
Candidates applying to the Director post shall submit application in a prescribed format which can be downloaded from the DME website: www.karnataka.gov.in / dme karnataka or www.kimskarwar.kar.nic.in and filled up application should be submitted to Directorate of Medical Education, Ananda Rao Circle, Bengaluru-560009 by “registered post with acknowledgement due” with a non-refundable DD for Rs.5000/- drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education, Bangalore along with relevant supporting documents.
For more details click on the link given below: