Last updated on 10/09/2019
This site (medicaldialogues.in) (and its related sub-domains-speciality.medicaldialogues.in, business.medicaldialogues.in, education.medicaldialogues.in) collectively referred to as “Medical Dialogues” contain medical news and is intended for Healthcare Professionals only and no information on this website should be constituted as medical/diagnostic advice /healthcare advice/medical prescription.
Medical Dialogues and its sub-domains are owned and operated by Minerva Medical Treatment Pvt Ltd (herein referred to as Minerva) duly incorporated in terms of the laws of India and having its registered office at 72 Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002 India. Minerva is the sole owner of the site (medicaldialogues.in and its related sub-domains). Minerva reserves the right to amend, modify, update, substitute, suspend or delete any information contained herein, including the information posted in any public area, blog, app or chat room.
- Medical Dialogues and its sub-domains contain medical and pharmaceutical news and data, provided on an ‘as is’ basis strictly for general information purposes only. Medical Dialogues is a website that is primarily intended and developed for healthcare professionals, but which currently does not prohibit the general public from accessing information on it. The materials contained within this website do not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice/medical prescription, which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
- The materials and content contained and/or published on Medical Dialogues does not and/or is not intended to constitute and/or be a substitute/replacement for professional medical/pharmaceutical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The users of Medical Dialogues are hereby advised to always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified medical and/or pharmaceutical practitioner/doctor/provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The users are hereby advised to not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on the site and/or sub-domains. The use of any information provided on the site or sub-domains shall be solely at user’s own risk.
- Nothing stated or posted on Medical Dialogues is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counselling care. For the purposes of this Disclaimer, the practice of medicine and counselling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, the practice of pharmacy, nutrition and fitness counselling or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice.
- The information we post is a result of our journalists’/writer’s/reporter’s/editor’s endeavour in understanding the happenings of healthcare industry in India, or medical news coming out of leading journals and medical conferences across the world. We at Medical Dialogues, do not answer any medical questions of any kind, in any format, nor any questions relating to medications. Any views expressed by third parties in the Opinions Forum/comments section of Medical Dialogues do not reflect the opinions, in any way, of Medical Dialogues, its parent company or its staff. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional topics discussed on Medical Dialogues and no assurances can be given that the information contained on Medical Dialogues shall always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, clinics, procedures, opinions, products or other information that may appear on Medical Dialogues. Medical Dialogues may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use Medical Dialogues.
- The content, materials, information, services and products on Medical Dialogues including text, graphics and links, are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Medical Dialogues is in no way responsible for any content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
- Medical Dialogues disclaims all warranties, expressed and implied with regards to the merchantability and fitness of its site and/or sub-domains and/or third-party sites for a particular purpose. Medical Dialogues also does not guarantee that users shall be able to use the site and/or sub-domains and/or such third-party websites without any interruption, which may lead to loss in continuity.
- Although, Medical Dialogues shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the site and sub-domains remain free of viruses or other harmful components, however, Medical Dialogues does not in any way represent or warrant that the site and/or sub-domains and/or the server that makes the site/sub-domains available shall be free of such harmful components. Use of the services of this site/sub-domains is at user’s own risk and Medical Dialogues shall not be responsible for any servicing costs, repair or correction of the user’s systems.
- Medical Dialogues does not, in any manner whether express or implied, endorse the advertisements hosted on its site and/or sub-domains and the users responding to such advertisements and/or purchasing any products advertised on Medical Dialogues hereby warrant and accept that they shall do so at their own risk.
- Medical Dialogues reserves all rights to the assets, content, services, information and products and graphics in the site and sub-domains except any third-party content.
- We do take contributions from leading healthcare professionals across the country, in the form of blogs and/or opinions. However, the opinions expressed in these blogs and/or articles are the personal opinions of the author and shall, in no way, be construed as the opinion and/or position and/or advice of Medical Dialogues. None of these blogs and/or articles should be construed as medical or pharmaceutical advice and users of Medical Dialogues are hereby advised to always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified medical and/or pharmaceutical practitioner/doctor/provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.