The National Board of Education (NBE) has released a list of candidates who are eligible to appear in counseling for DNB – Medical Genetics 2017 admission session.
- Candidates who have submitted their consent through email and have deposited the fees are eligible to participate in the counseling in order of their merit position in medical genetics.
- The Centralized Merit Based counseling for admission to DNB- Medical genetics Programme for 2017 Admission Session shall be conducted by NBE on 17 May 2017 telephonically at 11:00 hrs onwards. DNB Medical Genetics programme overview & details regarding mode of conduct of counseling has been emailed to all eligible candidates.
- Candidates may please note that they need not come to NBE Office, New Delhi for attending the counseling. However, they are required to attend the counseling themselves telephonically.A Telephonic call shall be made at 11:00 hrs onwards on registered mobile numbers of participating candidates for the same in order of merit.
- Candidates are advised to remain connected to mobile phone.
- Candidates opting for a confirmed seat shall be required to send an email confirmation for the same to NBE from their registered email ID, then & there, failing which the allotment of seat shall not be considered.
- Any candidate who has opted for a DNB Super Specialty/ Fellowship Seat in DNB CET SS/ FET counseling for 2017 admission session, his/herallotment of the said seat shall stand automatically cancelled in case the candidate chooses to opt for a confirmed DNB Medical Genetics seat.
- Any candidate who hasopted out of DNB CET SS/ FET counseling for 2017 admission session shall not be eligible to participate in any further rounds of DNB CET SS/ FET counseling in case the candidate chooses to opt for a confirmed DNB Medical Genetics seat.
- Candidates opting for confirmed seat shall be issued allotment letters. They shall be required to join their respective institutes within 7 days of issuance of allotment letters.
- For any further clarification/assistance, please write to email@example.com