NEET 2016 Phase 1 Phase 2 results out
Mumbai:The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) both phase 1 (All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test aka AIPMT) & phase 2 (NEET2). The result is available at cbseresults.nic.in.
The NEET Results 2016 results can be checked using the following steps:
1. Log on to the official website www.aipmt.nic.in
2. Click on the link NEET Phase 1, Phase 2 Results 2016
3. Enter the application number and date of birth as directed
4. Click on the Submit button
5. Check the results displayed on the screen
6. Take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates will be called for 15% All India Quota seats counselling, based on the merit list and cut off. After which candidates will be allotted the seat based on their rank/merit.
While the main counselling and registrations are likely to be conducted from August 22, 2016 to August 25, 2016. The seat allotments will be done on August 27 and seat acceptance/admissions between August 28 to September 3. The second allotment is likely to be scheduled for September 12, 2016.
For queries, students to contact the board on Help desk 011-22041807,011-22041808 or Toll free number 1800118002.