CEE Kerala publishes list of documents for Admissions to UG, PG Medical/ Dental courses under NRI Quota
Thiruvananthapuram: Through a recent notification, Commissioner For Entrance Examinations Kerala (CEE Kerala) has informed about the documents that must be submitted by the candidates seeking admissions to UG (MBBS/BDS) and PG Medical/ Dental courses (MD/MS/MDS) for NRI Quota Seats.
The notice signed by the Commissioner For Entrance Examinations, clearly states:
Eligibility for admission under NRI Quota (both UG and PG Medical / Dental courses):-
“An applicant, who depends upon his/her father/ mother/ brothers and sisters (inclusive if first cousins)/ Husband/ wife/ brothers and sisters (inclusive of first cousins) of father or mother/ Half brother/ Half sister/ adopted father or adopted mother working abroad” is eligible to apply under NRI Quota.
The candidates seeking admission to NRI Quota seats in UG & PG Medical/ Dental courses in Self Financing Medical/ Dental colleges shall have to produce the following documents.
1) Relationship certificate of the sponsor and students to be issued by the Revenue Authorities as per
G.O.(MS)No.243/2014/H&FWD dated 06.08.2014.
2) Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer, attested by the Embassy and if Selfemployed, it should also be attested by the Embassy. In the case of non-submission of Embassy certificate, the endorsement in the passport of the sponsor about the employment by the Embassy/ Consulate shall be accepted. Certificate issued by the Embassy/ Consulate stating that the Sponsor is a Non Resident Indian (NRI) or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or the Green Card documents shall be accepted in Lieu of the Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer and attested by the Embassy.
3) Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy.
4) A Self affidavit of the relationship between sponsor and the candidate (Sponsorship certificate).
5) The sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/ Overseas citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin and relevant documents to prove the same.
for more details click on the original website of CEE Kerala is given below: