The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the Admit Cards for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in the second week of April. The interested candidates can download the hall tickets by visiting the official website, cbseneet.nic.in. However, the dates have not been confirmed by the board yet. The NEET 2018 aspirants are recommended to keep visiting its official website as the admit cards shall be out anytime soon. According to the official notification, the hall tickets for the entrance test will not be sent by post. The candidates will receive a copy of the same in the PDF format in their email id which they have provided at the time of filling the registration form.
To download the NEET, admit cards, the aspirants will have to enter their registration number and their date of birth. The NEET UG (Undergraduate) is scheduled to be conducted on May 6, 2018 at the various centres across the country. It is further suggested that once NEET 2018 admit cards are released, candidates should check their name, category, sub-category, address of the examination centre allotted, and all the other important details mentioned in it. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirants must contact the help desk which is available on the official website of CBSE NEET.
While appearing for NEET, the candidates must carry their Admit Card along with two passport size photographs to the examination hall. NEET 2018 is the only national level entrance examination for candidates who seek to take admission in the Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) courses at the government aided and private medical and dental colleges.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018 ADMISSION NOTICE
As per the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) — 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018.
The seats are classified in the following categories:
(i) All India Quota Seats
(ii) State Government Quota Seats
(iii) Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
(iv) State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
(v) Central Pool Quota Seats
REQUIREMENT OF AADHAAR NUMBER
• For Indian citizens and ordinary residents of India, Aadhaar Number is a requirement to fill up the online application of NEET(UG), 2018 in all States except J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
• For NRIs, Aadhaar or Passport Number is required for filling up of the online application of NEET(UG), 2018.
• For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PTO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET(UG), 2018.
• At the time of filling application form NEET(UG), 2018, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender and give their consent to CBSE to validate the information provided by them with the UIDAI’s database. In case, these particulars do not match, the candidate will not be able to fill the application form of NEET(UG), 2018. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.
PATTERN OF TEST
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
(i) Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PTO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018.
(ii) The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31′ December, 2018 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1 year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
(iii) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016. Date of Test : 6th May, 2018 (Sunday)
SCHEDULE AND FEE DETAILS
Schedule for on-line submission of application forms 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (1ST) Schedule for successful Payment of online fee 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (1ST)
FEE DETAILS FOR GENERAL/OBC FOR SC/ST/PH Rs.1400/- (INR) Rs.750/- (INR)
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
1. An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on
the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and
candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
2. All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
3. All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned.
For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002
HOW TO APPLY
> Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
> Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH Category born on or between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002
(iv) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
(v) In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General category candidates.
(vi) In respect of the candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
(vii) Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates.
(viii) Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test-UG. Furthermore, study of Biology/Bio-technology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
(ix) Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2018 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
(x) As the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana have decided to join and contribute their MBBS/BDS seats for the allotment to the candidates under 15% All India Quota from the academic year 2018-19 onward, the candidates belonging to these States shall also be eligible for 15% All India Quota seats are available on website.
> Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
a. Through any Debit/Credit Card
b. Net Banking/UPI or
c. e-wallets of different service provider
1. CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
2. Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules.
COMMON SERVICES CENTRES/FACILITATION CENTRES
Candidates, if need be, may take the assistance of Common Services Centres for filling up the application form. The details of the common services centres are given on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information of test, syllabus, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, reservation, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code of eligibility, Age etc. is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates may, therefore, check all the details in the online Information Bulletin before submission of application form.
For more details click on the given link: