BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019: KNRUHS extends last date for joining at allotted colleges
Hyderabad: Through a recent notice, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has informed about the extension of the last date for joining at allotted colleges for BSc Nursing along with Post Basic BSc Nursing, BSc MLT and BPT courses 2019.
Concerned candidates who are set to join their allotted colleges are requested to view the details of the said notice as mentioned below
The notice clearly mentioned, "All the candidates who have been allotted seats in BSc(N), PB BSc(N), BSc(MLT) & BPT courses in the first phase of counseling and who have not joined the course are hereby informed that the last date for joining at allotted colleges is extended up to 06-11-2019 up to 4.00 P.M."
The candidates are also informed that if they do not join the course or discontinue the course after joining they will not be eligible for further phase of counseling.
KNRUHS had earlier released the eligibility conditions for the said courses.
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019.
B.Sc.(MLT) Course :
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019.
B.Sc.(Nursing) 4YDC Course :
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31-12-2019.
2. Educational qualification:
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 Passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC,ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per order of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No.F.No. 1-6/2016 – INC, Dated: 21-09-2016.
Post Basic BSc(N) 2YDC Course :
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University, Government of Telangana or Board of Intermediate Education Telangana or NIOS, TSOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations. &
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of Telangana or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing council.
3 Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in Medical and Health Department and Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad as on 30.06.2019. Service certificate as a staff nurse should be enclosed issued by the Director of Health/Commissioner VVP/Director of Health. Only Female candidates are eligible.
For more details click the link mentioned below:-
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here