Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate Of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Maharashtra has informed about the Online Application and online allotment of Government Bond Service to PG degree holders in MDS.
The notice with the full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is mentioned below:
As per the Government Resolution No. WPM 1011/CR 352/11/Edu-2, dated 4th April 2012 the Central Committees have been constituted. Accordingly, the Process of the central round for allotment the services to MDS bonded Postgraduate degree candidates will be carried out by filling the online application form and by online allotment as per the following schedule. The concerned should note available vacant posts as below.
A. Assistant Professor and Dental Surgeon in Government Dental Colleges and Dept. of Dentistry in Govt. Medical Colleges in Maharashtra.
Schedule for MDS Post-Graduate Degree Holder (Candidates passed MDS Post-Graduate Degree Examination in Summer-2018)
|from 10.00 am
up to 5.00 pm
|Filling of the online application form and online preferences|
|12.10.2017||at. 3.00 pm.||Declaration of allotment of bond service to candidate and issue of
recommendation letter through e-mail
Qualification required – MDS is a specific subject.
1. All detail information including the number of vacant post, eligibility criteria, tie-breaker for selection, list of documents required to be submitted to the institutes will be published on DMER’s website www.dmer.org on 06/10/2018.
2. All eligible candidates must fill the online application form on DMER’s website.
3. Vacancy position of posts is likely to change anytime.
4. List of eligible candidates for allotment of bond services is available on DMER’s website www.dmer.org with the information.
Instructions to the candidates:
A) General Instructions:
1. Candidates will be allotted seats as per subject merit for posts of Assistant Professor and Dental Surgeon on the basis of marks obtained in Post Graduate degree examination.
2. As per Government Resolution No.PWPM1011/C.R.352/11/Edu-2, dated 4 April, 2012 all posts will be allotted on merit basis as Open Category.
3. All candidates who are eligible for getting bond service as per list attached must fill online application form.
4. If any candidate does not fill online application form thereby refusing to get the allotment of bond service, the said candidate will be deemed to be not interested to comply bond service. Hence for such candidate the process of recovery of bond penalty amount will be initiated.
5. Recommendation /Selection will be displayed on DMER website on 12/10/2018 at 3.00 p.m.
6. Recommendations letter will be communicated to candidates via their registered email id.
7. Candidates should take print out of recommendation letter and report to concerned allotted institute with requisite documents within 7 days from the date of the recommendation letter.
8. Helpline Number – 022 22652193, Time 10.00 am to 05.45 pm. strictly.
B) The candidate must submit attested photocopy of requisite documents at the respective institute where they will be allotted post as per the list is given below:
a) SSC Passing Certificate / valid passport (as proof of age).
b) First, Second,FinalBDS (Final part-I & Part-II) mark-sheets
c) Degree Mark sheet / Grade Certificated
) Attempt certificate of all BDS examinations from the head of the institution.
e) BDS degree / Passing certificate.
f) MDSDegree /Passing Certificate.
g) Registration certificate of Maharashtra Dental Council or other State Dental Councils in India/DCI with renewal.
h) Online recommendation letter of allotment of bond service. (will be mailed to the candidates on their registered
C) Rule of TIE- BREAKER:
Selection of the candidate for the vacant post shall be as per the procedure of preparation of merit list as given below.
First Level:– The Candidate having Highest Mark in the postgraduate examination (MDS)will be preferred, if the tie persists then –
Second Level: – The Candidate having Highest aggregate Mark in final BDS(part I +II)will be preferred, if the tie persists then-
Third Level: – The Candidate having Highest Mark in 3rdBDS will be preferred, if the tie persists then –
Fourth Level: – The older candidate will be preferred.
For more details click on the link given below: