The Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University, has invited applications for admission to various courses for the Post Graduate, Under Graduate, and Diploma/Certificate programmes for 2017 session.
The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017 tentatively.
Admission to various courses:
- MBBS and BDS: Candidate must submit their NEET score card and candidates who have applied for NEET 2017 must submit their score card after the declaration of result not later by 15 days
- MD and MS: Candidates who have Qualified AIPGDEE-2017
- MDS: Candidates who have Qualified AIPGDEE-2017
- DM/MCh: Candidates who have Qualified NEET (SS)-2017.
- The examination for B.Sc Nursing; MD and MS (Ayurveda); BAMS, B. Pharma (Ayurveda), and BNYS; BAMS, B. Pharma (Ayurveda), and BNYS; and M. Pharma (Ayurveda) will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Application fees for under graduate courses is Rs. 1000 only (for General and OBC candidates), application fees for PC, SC & ST candidates is Rs. 600 only.
For more details visit the official website of BHU