BHMS Admissions: KNRUHS issues notice on mop up counselling under management quota
All the candidates in the merit list for Management quota ( for B & C Categories) for 2019-20 displayed on KNRUHS web-site are hereby informed to attend on-line counseling as per the schedule is given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad(PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS). Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following the existing Government Orders and University regulations.
SCHEDULE OF ON-LINE COUNSELING
VENUE: Prof. G. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list|
For B & C Category
|25-10-19||9.00 AM||1 to 100|
|10.00 A.M||101 to 200|
|11.00 A.M.||201 to Last rank.|
NOTE -1: Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall subject to availability of BHMS seats under B & C Category. Notification for on-line counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat, as more candidates have registered on-line than available number of seats.
2. Candidates who are admitted in the previous phases of counseling and wish to slide to other college also can attend for counseling.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counseling with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal for amount as follows:
For B- Category : For C-Category :
1) Rs. 15,000=00 1) Rs. 20,000=00
Candidates who have paid University fee in the first phase of counseling need not pay again.
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government.
Instructions to candidates :
1)All Eligible candidates have to attend for online counseling with all Original Certificates and DD towards University fee for verification in person with parents (Mother or Father with ID proof) compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
2) Candidates are not permitted to attend counseling unless they are accompanied by their Father or Mother along with ID proof and unless they produce DD towards University fee.
3) Candidate are permitted into the counseling hall with the D.D. towards University fee. If allotted a seat the allotment letter will be issued. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
4) If the selected candidate does not report at the allotted college by the stipulated date and complete the process of admission, the admission will be cancelled automatically
5) If a candidate after allotment does not join the course or discontinues the course after joining, he/she will not be eligible for next round of counseling.
6) Candidates who have slided to other college have to get relieved from the previously admitted college collect tuition fee, receipt of Original Certificates and report to the Principal of college allotted in addl. mop-up phase of counseling before the stipulated date and complete the process of admission as specified above. The Original Certificates will be transferred by the concerned colleges after closure of admissions.
Original Certificates to be produced for verification at the time of counseling :
1) Admit Card of NEET UG - 2019.
2) Rank Card of NEET UG - 2019.
3) SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of Birth.
4)Memorandum of Marks of qualifying exam i.e. Intermediate or equivalent ( 10 +2).
5)Permanent Caste Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET ). There are no reservations in Management Quota.
6) Aadhar Card.
1) Candidates have to attend for online counseling in person with one parent along with print-out of Management quota application form with photograph affixed and signature at the space provided, Original Certificates and 1-set of self-attested copies of certificates and DD towards University fee.
2) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS web-site for any other information.
3) Candidates who were allotted seats in the previous phases of
counseling and did not join the course after allotment are not eligible for counseling.
Vacant seats available under Management Quota will be notified on KNRUHS web-site.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here