BHMS admissions 2019: KNRUHS issues notice on Round 1 Counselling
Via the notice, the university notifies all the candidates in the merit list for Management quota ( for B & C Categories) to attend on-line counselling as per the schedule is given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad(PGRRCDE, OU- CAMPUS).
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following the existing Government Orders and University regulations.
SCHEDULE OF ON-LINE COUNSELING
VENUE: Prof. G. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
B & C CATEGORY
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list For B & C Category|
|9.00 A.M||1 to 100|
|11.00 A.M||101 to 200|
|1.00 P.M.||201 to the Last Rank.|
NOTE: Candidates will be permitted into the counselling hall subject to availability of BHMS seats under B & C Category. Notification for online counselling does not mean definite allotment of seat, as more candidates have registered on-line than the available number of seats.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counselling with Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal for amount as follows:
For B- Category: For C-Category :
1) Rs. 15,000=00 1) Rs. 20,000=00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government.
What are the general Instructions to candidates?
- All Eligible candidates have to attend for online counselling with all Original Certificates and DD towards University fee for verification in person with parents (Mother or Father with ID proof) compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
- Candidates are not permitted to attend counselling unless they are accompanied by their Father or Mother along with ID proof and unless they have DD towards University fee.
- Candidate is permitted into the counselling hall with the D. towards University fee. If allotted a seat the allotment letter will be issued. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
- If the selected candidate does not report at the allotted college by the stipulated date and complete the process of admission, the admission will be cancelled automatically.
- If a candidate after allotment joins the course at allotted college and discontinues the course after joining, he/she will not be eligible for next round of counselling.
What are the Certificates to be produced for verification at the time of counselling?
- Admit Card of NEET UG -2019
- Rank Card of NEET UG -2019
- SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of birth.
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying exam i.e. Intermediate or equivalent ( 10 +2).
- Permanent Caste Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET ). There are no reservations in Management Quota.
- Aadhar card.
- Candidates have to attend for online counselling in person with one parent along with print-out of Management quota application form with photograph affixed and signature at the space provided, Original Certificates and 1-set of copies of certificates and DD towards University fee.
- Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS web-site for any other information.
Seats available under Management Quota for the Academic year 2019-20
|Sl.No.||College Name||B-Category seats||C- Category seats.|
|1||JIMS Homoeo College||35||15|
|2||MNR Homoeo College||20 (35*)||15|
|3||Hamsa Homoeo College||35||15|
|4||DEV's Homeo College||17||0 (8**)|
NOTE: 1. * Counseling for 15 seats under Category "B" in MNR Homeo College is kept in abeyance in view of pending cases in Hon'ble High Court.
- ** Counseling for 8 seats under Category "C" in DEV's Homeo College is kept in abeyance in view of pending cases in Hon'ble High Court.
- Counselling and Allotments/Admissions under Management Quota are subject to final orders of Hon'ble High Court in pending cases.
for more details click the link mentioned below:-
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here