BHMS 2019: KNRUHS releases allotment list after Mop up round counselling
Hyderabad: Through a recent notice, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, (KNRUHS) Telangana State, Warangal has released allotment list for BHMS admissions after mop up round of counselling for the year 2019-20.
To view the allotment list click here
Instructions to candidates :
1)All Eligible candidates have to attend for online counseling with all Original Certificates and DD towards University fee for verification in person with parents (Mother or Father with ID proof) compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
2) Candidates are not permitted to attend counseling unless they are accompanied by their Father or Mother along with ID proof and unless they produce DD towards University fee.
3) Candidate are permitted into the counseling hall with the D.D. towards University fee. If allotted a seat the allotment letter will be issued. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
4) If the selected candidate does not report at the allotted college by the stipulated date and complete the process of admission, the admission will be cancelled automatically
5) If a candidate after allotment does not join the course or discontinues the course after joining, he/she will not be eligible for next round of counseling.
6) Candidates who have slided to other college have to get relieved from the previously admitted college collect tuition fee, receipt of Original Certificates and report to the Principal of college allotted in addl. mop-up phase of counseling before the stipulated date and complete the process of admission as specified above. The Original Certificates will be transferred by the concerned colleges after closure of admissions.
Original Certificates to be produced for verification at the time of counseling :
1) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019.
2) Rank Card of NEET UG – 2019.
3) SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of Birth.
4)Memorandum of Marks of qualifying exam i.e. Intermediate or equivalent ( 10 +2).
5)Permanent Caste Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET ). There are no reservations in Management Quota.
6) Aadhar Card.
1) Candidates have to attend for online counseling in person with one parent along with print-out of Management quota application form with photograph affixed and signature at the space provided, Original Certificates and 1-set of self-attested copies of certificates and DD towards University fee.
2) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS web-site for any other information.
3) Candidates who were allotted seats in the previous phases of
counseling and did not join the course after allotment are not eligible for counseling.
Vacant seats available under Management Quota will be notified on KNRUHS web-site.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: