New Delhi: After issuing a public notice warning the candidates of NEET PG 2019, to beware of the touts and unscrupulous elements, the National Board of Examinations, the exam conducting body for postgraduate medical admissions in the country, has released a similar warning for its PG Dental aspirants who are going to appear for NEET MDS 2019
Last year, the authorities had received severe backlash after the alleged leak of NEET PG 2018 candidates, who were receiving calls from agents asking for money in lieu of better ranks
Through a recent notice, National Board of Examinations warned about the menace of touts to its NEET MDS candidiates. The notice stated
- NBE shall be conducting NEET-MDS 2019 on 14th December 2018 in approx. 51 cities across the country.
- Candidates may note that the role of NBE is to conduct the exam and hand over the result to Medical Counseling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services for onward transmission to state counselling authorities. NBE has no role whatsoever in the process of counselling and the allotment of dental PG seats thereafter.
- Candidates are advised not to be allured or mislead by unscrupulous agents /touts making false and bogus claims of helping any candidate to secure a good merit position. The result and merit list for NEET-MDS 2019 shall be declared by NBE solely on the basis of performance of the candidates on the testing day.
- NBE does not make any phone calls to candidates regarding securing good marks /merit position in any of the exams conducted by it.
- In case candidates are approached by any unscrupulous agents /touts promising a good rank /PG seat in NEET-MDS, the same may be reported immediately to the local police for further investigation.
for more details click on the given link: