BDS Admissions 2019 in Karnataka: KEA publishes lists of vacant seats
Bengaluru: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released lists of vacant seats for second mop-up round counselling for UG dental course- BDS.
Candidates who intend to take admission into BDS course in Karnataka based dental colleges; are requested to view the notifications informing about the number of seats available for the concerned counselling as mentioned below:
To view the Dental Government Quota General category CLICK HERE
To view the Dental Government Quota Hyderabad and Karnataka CLICK HERE
To view the Dental Private Quota CLICK HERE
To view the Dental Other Quota CLICK HERE
|Last date for reporting at the Allotted College||11-09-2019 by 4.00 pm|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equating to ten times the number of unallotted seats to colleges by the KEA (names list)||12-09-2019|
|Last date Joining (names list candidates)||15-09-2019 by 5.00 pm|
1. Eligible and interested candidates who have registered prior to the mop-up round and have gone through document verification should download the entry pass for second dental mop-up round and must produce the same at the venue on the day of mop-up counselling. [They need not register once again]
2. Candidates who have already downloaded the entry pass for
(a) Medical mop—up or
(b) Dental mop-up round, but not allotted any seat has to download the entry pass again if they are interested to participate in the second mop-up round for Dental seats.
3. The entry pass downloaded earlier is not valid for this second mop-up round for Dental seats.
4. Those who are registering from 30-08-2019 to 03-09-2019 and verifying their documents on 05-09-2019, such candidates' can download the entry pass after verification.
5. The following candidates are also eligible to participate in the 2nd mop-up round for dental.
a. Candidates who have not been allotted dental seats.
b. Candidates who have not exercised any option/choice
c. Candidates who have not paid fees
d. Candidates who have not joined after allotment
e. Candidates who have cancelled seats
6. The candidates have to be present personally for counselling process; no one can represent the candidate under any circumstances.
7. The candidates have to compulsorily pay the prescribed fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "The Executive Director, KEA" payable at Bangalore. Candidates can bring multiple demand drafts for different denominations. Online payment or Cheques or Cash is not allowed. Candidates will not be allowed to select the seats without the demand drafts for the required fees. Candidates are advised to visit KEA Website for seat availability / vacant seats for mop-up round allotment before participating.
for more details click on the link mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here