BDS 2019: Maha CET Cell releases notice for Institutional round, list of eligible candidates
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released a notice informing about the Procedure of Institutional Round for BDS course along with the Revised List of Eligible Candidates.
To view the Revised List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Round for BDS Course in Private/Unaided/Minority Institutes CLICK HERE
Procedure of Institutional Round for BDS course at Private Unaided /Minority Medical Colleges
As per NEET UG-2019 notice no 33, dated 07/09/2019 Revised Institutional level round for Private Unaided/ Minority Dental college is scheduled from 12/09/2019 to 15/09/2019.
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority Dental colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP UP-I round.
2. All the candidates having admitted status for MBBS & BDS course only on or before 12.09.2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE for institutional round.
3. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit application in person. Such types of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. Such types of applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
4. At the time of admission during institutional round, the College Authority should form the committee for document verification which will verify the eligibility of each candidate as per NEET UG-2019 Information Brochure. The selected candidate should submit all his original documents along with requisite fees in the form of DD/Cheque during prescribed time limit.
5. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all his original documents and requisite fees at the time of admission.
6. All those candidates selected and joined in MBBS course in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Private Unaided/ Minority medical colleges and those candidates selected and joined Ist IInd & MOP UP round are NOT ELIGIBLE.
7. All the candidates already admitted for BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc. Nursing courses are also eligible for institutional level round for BDS course if found otherwise eligible.
8. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 12.09.2019 as per schedule. This list will include candidates who are previously registered and completed document verification process as well as newly registered but have not completed document verification process. Hence the document verification committee of respective dental college must verify the eligibility of each candidate.
9. Candidate who has joined their allotted seat of All India Quota/ Central University of Round-2 and candidates who have joined a seat in Deemed Universities in Round-2 will not be eligible to participate in Institutional round of counselling as per Notice No. U11011/20/2019/36-MEC Published by Directorate General Health of Services, New Delhi on 26/07/2019
Medical Dialogues had earlier reported that the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and the Dental Council of India (DCI) has lowered the cut off percentile or qualifying marks for NEET 2019 candidates who intend to take admission to BDS Course for the academic session 2019-20.
The Qualifying percentiles for NEET-UG 2019 for admissions to BDS courses for the academic session 2019-20 stands lowered as under:
|3||General candidates with BenchMark Disabilities specified under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016||35|
For more details on Maha CET Cell NEET 2019 Counselling for BDS courses, click on the link given below: