BAMS, BUMS Admissions 2019: Maha CET Cell issues notice on Preference Filling
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the notice informing about the Preference filling for newly permitted Ayurved & Unani colleges.
Candidates who are intending to take admission to BAMS and BUMS courses at Maharashtra based Ayurved & Unani colleges; can view details of the said notification mentioned below:
This is to inform all concerned that the concerned Central Council has granted permission to the below mentioned new Ayurved & Unani colleges for which window for Preference form filling process will be open from 07/09/2019 to 10/09/2019 up to 06.00 pm. (for these colleges only)
All details related to the process of filling the preferences in following colleges are available on website www.mahacet.org.
|Name of College||Number|
|1||3183||Jay Shree Sidhivinayak Foundation B.R.Harne|
Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Karav, Vangani,
|2||5109||Khatun Minority womens social welfare Education|
Society Al Ameen Unani Medical College, Sayne
Khurd, Malegaon, Nashik
It is not mandatory to fill the New college code if candidate is not interested in admission to above mentioned new college (in such case your previous college code will remain unchanged).
The following candidates are Eligible to fill preference
1) Those who have to fill the Preference previously.
2) All registered and eligible Candidates can fill these preferences.
3) Those candidates who have got admission and filled up the Retention form in an earlier rounds are also eligible to fill up preference form.
Procedure of Preference filing -
1) Candidate can fill new code above the present admitted college.
2) New code can be inserted between Choice No.1 and present college. N choice can be inserted below the present college code.
3) Candidate with "choice not available" remarks can insert new code at any place.
4) The previous choice sequence cannot be changed/ edited.
For more details on Maha CET Cell NEET 2019 Counselling for BUMS and BAMS courses, click on the link given below: