BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS 2019: RGUHS releases Revised fee notification, time table for exams
Karnataka: The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS) has published a revised fee notification and the time table for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS courses examinations.
The candidates who are vying for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS courses in RGUHS and are set to appear for the exams; are requested to view the time table attached below and the details of the said notification.
To view the time table, click here.
The notification issued on the official website of RGUHS states the following:
Conduct of Under-Graduate AYUSH theory examination during September – 2019.
|1.||BAMS (RS4) & (RS5)||I, II, III & IV Year|
|2.||BAMS (RS3) & All Scheme||I, II, III year|
|3.||BHMS (All Scheme)||I, II, III & IV Year|
|4.||BUMS (RS3), (RS4) & (RS5)||I, II, III & IV year|
|5.||BNYS||I, II, III & IV Year|
What are the important dates?
|1.||Date of Issue of Application forms||19.08.2019|
|2.||Last date for payment of Examination fee||23.09.2019|
|3.||Last date for payment of Examination fee with fine Rs.100||25.09.2019|
|4.||Last date for submission of filled of Application Forms|
to the University (Hard Copies)
What is the EXAMINATION FEE STRUCTURE?
|1.||Examination Application Form fee||Rs. 200/-|
|2.||Marks Card fee||Rs. 300/-|
|3.||BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and BNYS||Rs. 300/- per paper|
|4.||Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC)||Rs. 600/-|
What would be the INTERNAL ASSESSMENT (IA) MARKS SUBMISSION DATES WHEREVER APPLICABLE?
|I.||Last date for Online Submission of Internal Assessment Marks [Statement of Internal Assessment marks of both regular & repeater|
students] and Freezed hard copies duly signed by the students.
|II.||Submission Freezed Hard copies of I.A. Marks with|
a Fine of Rs. 10.000/- is up to
|III.||Submission Freezed Hard copies of I.A. Marks with a Fine of Rs. 20.000/- is up to||27/09/2019|
The IA marks (Freezed copy) of the following faculties should be sent to the Registrar (evaluation), RGUHS, Bangalore.
Instructions to both the students and Principals are to be read carefully and strictly be adhered to, without fail.
What are the specific INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED FOR THE CONCERNED STUDENTS?
1. Final year Students are required to pay the PDC and convocation fee along with the examination fees.
2. The failed students [repeaters] need not pay the marks card fee as per circular No. REP/Exmn/M.C/4/01-02, dated 24/07/2001.
3. The failed final year students [repeaters] need not pay the PDC fee and convocation fee as it has been paid by the students in the earlier examinations. If any revision in the fees structure in respect of Marks card, PDC and convocation fee, then such difference amount should be paid by the students.
4. The fee once paid cannot be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances.
5. Change of Examination center is not permitted.
6. Students who are apply for convocation are instructed to submit Passport size Photo having uniform white color background only, with visibility.
Instructions to the Principals / Heads of the Institutions
The Principals of the Colleges are required to furnish attendance of all the Students by calculating the attendance up to the last working day of course/term. There is no provision for condonation of Attendance.
2. SC/ST, Category-I and Management Quota students also have to pay all the applicable examination fees, as per the following orders.
i. Letter of Director of Medical Education No.MEH (3)/22/2002-03, dated27/03/2003.
ii. Circular of RGUHS dated 22-11-2004 and Ref No. Reg (E) / SC / ST / AR – 04 / 08-09 dated 10/02/2009 and
iii. Reference letter No.REG/EX-II/SC/ST/BCM 59/2003-04 dated 18.11.2003 respectively.
3. All Repeaters Students including SC/ST/Category–I of all faculties are not exempted from the payment of examination fees. As per the Government letter vide No.SWL 229, BCA 80, dated:16.12.1982.
The Institution should not collect Examination fees from the Ineligible Students such as who have failed in IA marks and who are having shortage of attendance as per the ordinances.- (For the eligibility to appear for examination, Heads of the Institution may refer to RGUHS Ordinances/ Notifications).
4. Submitting Freezed Hard copies of IA Marks, which are uploaded online to the RGUHS is Mandatory. Copy of the same must be kept under safe custody of the Principal and should be produced on demand by the University.
5. The “I.A Marks” received after the last date of submission will not be considered for declaration of result for which the Principal is solely held responsible, as per the RGUHS Circular No. Ex-I/UE/IA/Marks/105/98-99 dated 21-12- 1998.
6. Filled application forms should be signed by both the Students and the Principal in the required places. Photo generated in application forms should be attested by the Principal. Kindly note facsimiles should not be used for signatures.
7. The Principal should verify all the filled application forms for eligibility of students and submit to the Registrar (Evaluation) on or before the specified dates by insured post or authorized person. The principal will be held solelyresponsible if non-eligible Students are permitted to write examination. The Principals of colleges should collect the fee from each students and send a financial statement showing the details Name of the Students, Register Numbers, Subject appearing and fees paid receipt along with online transaction ID / Reference No (Fee paid online printout receipt) etc., “in triplicate”. The Principal should submit the list of Students who have not filled application form in separate cover along with filled application forms.
What is the MODE OF FEE PAYMENT?
1. All fee payment shall strictly be through online college portal only.
2. RTGS/NEFT/Cheque / Pay Orders / Demand Drafts will not be accepted from 01.04.2015 as per circular No.RGU/FO/PYT-GTW/2014-15 dated 10.02.2015.
3. The University will not claim the examination fees from the social welfare, backward class and minorities Dept / Corporation.
4. The Principals shall send separate statements for Convocation Fee and Provisional Degree Certificate fee, collected from the students who are appearing for the Final Year Examination with details such as Register Number, Name of the Students, Amount paid, and send a Online PaymentReceipt for the consolidated amount in favour of the Registrar (E). Please notify all the Communications issued by the University especially, Examination Notification, fee structure, Time Table etc., prominently on the Notice Boards of the institutions and hostels for the benefit of the students. Internal Assessment marks and attendance of all the Students shall be displayed on the Notice Boards for the benefit of the students without fail. This Information is also available at website www.rguhs.ac.in/ www.rguhsqp.com
for more details click the link mentioned below:-