BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS 2019: KNRUHS issues notice on Additional Mop up counselling
Hyderabad: Through a recent notice, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has informed about the Additional Mop-up phase of web counselling and exercising web-options to fill up the vacant seats after final phase of BAMS, BHMS, BNYS and BUMS counseling in AYUSH Colleges.
The concerned candidates who are vying for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BNYS and BUMS courses in KNRUHS affiliated AYUSH colleges can view the details of the said notice as uploaded on the official website of the varsity mentioned below
Candidates can exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS in AYUSH colleges of Telangana State under KNR UHS from 08.00 AM on 23.10.2019 to 2.00 PM on 24.10.2019.
The candidates who had their Original Certificates verified in the first and final phase of verification of certificates and whose names are displayed in the final merit list, only are eligible to exercise their options online from home or any internet facility center with internet explorer 11 - version.
The candidates who secured admission in previous phases of counseling and joined the course who wish to change their college/course according to their merit can also exercise their web options.
As notified earlier candidates who have been allotted seats in BAMS /BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses as per their options during the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined/discontinued the course are not eligible for giving options to the same course.
Candidates who are satisfied with their course/college allotment in the previous phases of counseling are informed that they need not give web options again.
Candidates who are admitted under All India Quota admissions are not eligible to exercise web options.
For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to earlier notifications and Prospectus.
Selected Candidates have to pay Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses by way of payment gate-way and down-load the allotment letter.
Candidates who have paid the University fee already need not pay again.
TUITION FEE AS FIXED BY THE GOVERNMENT :
The candidates who have already joined in the previous Phases of counseling, opted for and are allotted to other Colleges in this (Additional Mop-up) Phase should note that their seat allotted in the previous Phases of counseling is automatically cancelled and allotted to other candidates in the same round. They have to report at the new college with allotment letter and original certificates taken from previous college.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) Candidates can exercise web options through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in previous phases of counseling and slided to other colleges/courses during this phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling itself. Hence candidates are informed to give options for all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix.
3) The details of vacant seats available due to non-joining of final phase counseling will be placed in the www.knruhs.in
4) Candidates can exercise web options through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in Candidate can exercise options for AYUSH Courses in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates are informed that if they opt for a seat and allotted during this phase of counseling and do not join or candidates who discontinued the course after free exit on 09-10-2019 by 4.00 P.M. will be debarred for 3 years from future admissions under KNRUHS. Candidate also has to pay Bond amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rupees One Lakh only ). Hence Candidates and Parents are advised to give options carefully and to the course/colleges in which they are interested to join.
6) One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat if allotted. Candidates are also advised to check the web-site for allotments.
9) The selected candidates have to download the allotment order by paying the University fee via payment gate-way, check the allotment details and report to the Principal of allotted College with all original certificates, Bond, and pay the Tuition fee ( as fixed by the Government ) at the allotted college within the stipulated time to complete the process of admission.
10) Candidates who have slided to other college/courses have to get relieved from the previously admitted college collect tuition fee, receipt of Original Certificates and report to the Principal of college allotted in addl. mop-up phase of counseling before the stipulated date and complete the process of admission as specified above. The Original Certificates will be transferred by the concerned colleges after closure of admissions.
11). The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
12) Candidates are informed that they can exercise web-options from help-line center at PGRRCDE, OU-Campus, Hyderabad from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on 23-10-2019 and from 9.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M. on 24-10-2019.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: