AYUSH Admissions in Telangana: KNRUHS issues notice on Round 1 Counselling
Hyderabad: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, (KNRUHS) Telangana State, Warangal has released the notification for first phase of counselling BAMS/BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS courses in AYUSH colleges affiliated to KNR UHS in the state of Telangana under competent authority quota.
In its recent notice, the university notifies to conduct the first phase of web-based counseling and exercising of web-options to fill up the seats under Competent Authority Quota in Government/Private AYUSH Colleges of Telangana State.
Eligible Candidates can exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS courses in colleges of Telangana State under KNR UHS from 08.00 AM on 06.09.2019 to 6.00 PM on 07.09.2019 through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in
The candidates who had their original certificates verified in the first and final phase of verification of original certificates and whose names are notified in the final merit list on 05-08-2019 are eligible to exercise web options online from Home or any Internet facility center with Internet explorer 11-version. Candidates whose names are displayed in CAP and NCC Merit lists are also informed to exercise web options. Candidates who have been shown as being eligible for EWS quota in the final merit list are also informed to exercise web options.
For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to earlier notifications and Prospectus.
The details of seats available in various colleges (Govt. and Private) to exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS courses will be notified on website (www.knruhs.in) (https://tsbahnu.tsche.in).
Candidates who are admitted under All India Quota admissions are not eligible to exercise web options. Candidates who are admitted into MBBS & BDS courses under KNRUHS and Dr.NTRUHS are also not eligible to exercise web options.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Selected Candidates have to pay Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses by way of payment gateway and download the allotment letter.
Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the principal of respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter
TUITION FEE: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt. / Private NonMinority AYUSH Colleges.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates can make use of help-line center at PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 9.00 A.M.to 5.00 P.M. on the dates specified above.
3) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on University website.
4) Candidate can exercise options for AYUSH Courses in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates are advised to opt for seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join, they should not give options and provide opportunity for the next meritorious interested candidates.
6) Therefore, if a candidate gives options and is allotted a seat and if the candidate does not join, the candidates options will not be considered for that course in subsequent phases of counseling.
7) One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
8) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
9) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat if allotted.
10) Candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway.
11) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
12) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, bond, and pay the tuition fee and college fee before the last date at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter to complete the admission process. In case candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically.
13) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues the course.
14) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: