AYUSH Admissions 2019: KNRUHS invites online applications for BHMS course
Hyderabad: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, (KNRUHS) Telangana State, Warangal has invited online applications for Admission into Management Quota seats (B/C Category) in Private Homeo Colleges for BHMS Course for the academic year 2019-20 under KNRUHS
Candidates who have qualified in NEET-UG - 2019 by securing cut-off scores and above for preparation of Provisional Merit List can apply for admission into BHMS Course 2019 under Management quota (B /C- Category) in Private Homeo Colleges for BHMS Course for the academic year 2019-20 from 10.00 A.M. on 05-09-2019 to 11-09-2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
The candidates who have fulfilled the following criteria and are eligible for admission into BHMS course can apply online. They have to attend for counseling for verification of Original Certificates and seat allotment as per schedule to be notified by the university.
Candidates seeking admission in to B.H.M.S Course should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject or equivalent examination.
OC Candidates should obtain 50% aggregate Marks in science Subjects OC-PH Candidates should obtain 45% or more in science subjects.
BC/ST/SC Candidates should obtain more than 40% in science subjects.
Note: Cutoff score of OC PH / BC / SC / ST is only for purpose of eligibility for admission. There is no reservation for Management Quota.
CUT OFF SCORES: Candidates should secure the following cut-off scores or above in NEET-UG-2019 conducted by CBSE New Delhi for the year 2019-20 to be eligible for admission.
|General Category||134||Candidates scoring 134 or above are|
|SC/ST/BC||107||Candidates scoring 107or above are eligible.|
|Persons with disability(PH)||120||OC - PH Candidates scoring 120 or above are eligible|
AGE: The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019 and not more than
25 years on 31-12-2019. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31- 12-2019
need not apply. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission
into BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS Courses.
NOTE: 1) Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate.
2) Relaxation of age eligibility criteria of a candidate will not be permitted for underage.
3) Upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC, ST, BC and PWD candidates.
Registration and Counseling fee Rs. 4,000 /- Only ( Bank Transaction charges extra) shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card / Net banking. (Non-Refundable) Registration and counseling fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
Prospectus containing information on cutoff scores, eligibility criteria, procedure for filling online application and other instructions is available in the University website: www.knruhs.in http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ & https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in Eligible Candidates can apply online from 10.00 A.M. on 05-09-2019 to 11-09-2019 up to 5 p.m.
Provisional merit list will be displayed on KNRUHS, web-site www.knruhs.in on 12-09-2019. The Schedule for certificate verification and on-line counseling will be notified on KNRUHS web-site. Candidates are informed to check the website periodically for further notifications. No individual communication will be sent.
1. Fee can be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card / Net banking.( Non Refundable)
2. Read the notification, prospectus carefully before filling the application.
3. Visit website through internet explorer 11.0 Version only to fill the
4. Further Notifications issued by the University will be displayed on the University Website. No Individual intimations will be sent.
5. Printout of application along with enclosures should be submitted at the time of verification of original certificates and counseling at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, O.U. Campus, Hyderabad. (PGRRCDE).
6. If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the online application the following numbers may be contacted :
*for technical difficulties No.9502001583, 8466924522
*for clarifications on Regulations No. 9490585796 and 8500646769
(10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only).
ADMISSION INTO AYUSH (BHMS)COURSE UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS IN PRIVATE UN–AIDED NON–MINORITY HOMEO COLLEGES IN THE STATE OF TELANGANA FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
|IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER|
|1||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to AYUSH(BHMS) Course for the academic year 2017-18||04.09.2019|
|2||Availability of online Application form website|
|From 10.00AM on 05.09.2019 upto 5.00 PM|
|3||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||12.09.2019|
|4||Dates of verification of original Certificates and Counselling at Prof. Ramreddy centre for distance education, O.U. Campus, Hyderabad. (PGRRCDE)||To be notified|
|5||Commencement of Classes||To be notified|
|6||Closure of Admissions||To be notified|
I. University Fee : The selected candidates shall pay non refundable University fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, KNR University of Health Sciences” payable at Warangal, as given below.
II. Tuition fee: As fixed by the Government of Telangana.
Note -1: The candidates selected against Management Quota Category-B & C Seats shall pay the tuition fee fixed for management Quota seat on the day of reporting in the form of Demand Draft in the name of the Principal of the respective college on the day of admission to the college. If the candidate fails to pay the tuition fee within the time of joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically.
Registration and Processing fee is Rs. 4000/- (Bank transaction charges extra).
Note-2 Candidates are informed that they have to attend for counseling with DD towards university fee on the day of selection/counseling and submit the DD to obtain allotment letter. If the candidate fails to submit the DD for university fee after choosing the seat, the seat will be cancelled automatically without any notice. The candidates will not be given any extension of time to pay the fee. Candidates have to pay the tuition fee at the time of admission at respective colleges. If the candidate fails to pay the tuition fee at the concerned college within stipulated time the admission will be cancelled automatically.
The selected candidates shall submit bank guarantee for remaining period of study.
III. On-line Application Form :
The On-line Application Form for determining merit position in respective categories for management quota seats using NEET UG – 2018 scores will be available on the website http://knruhs.in/ http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ and https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in from 9.00 AM on 05.09.2019 up to 5.00 PM on 11.09.2019.
The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates ready to enter his/her correct data.
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment:
1. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the Application from the website http://knruhs.in/ http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ and https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
2. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
3. Visit website https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
4. keep all the following documents required:
• NEET – UG 2019 Admit card issued by the CBSE.
• NEET – UG 2019 Score card issued by the CBSE.
• Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
• Credit card / Debit card.
5. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
6. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances.
7. The candidate should sign at the declaration area in the print out of the online application form.
8. The candidate should paste a passport size photograph which is similar to that applied for NEET-UG 2019 in the space provided in the print out of online application form and submit at the time of original certificates verification and Counselling.
9. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with one set of attested copies of required certificates at Prof. Ramreddy centre for distance education, O.U. Campus, Hyderabad. ( PGRRCDE) at the time of original certificates verification and counseling.
10. The candidature of the applicant will not be considered for admission to BHMS Course unless the print-out application form along with the requisite enclosures is submitted at the time of verification of original certificates and counseling.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: