Ayurveda, Homeopathy admission 2017, DMER releases selection list
The Directorate of Maharashtra Medical Education and Research (DMER) has released a first list of new permitted ayurveda and homeopathy colleges.
In order to take admission for the 2017 academic session, candidates are required to keep few important points in mind:
1. Last Date of joining the respective college: 18/10/2017 upto 5 pm and Last Date to fill the Status Retention Form at College: 18/10/2017 upto 5 pm.
2. Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancel.
3. Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(UG) 2017 brochure.
4. Selected Candidates with “*” : Admission Provisional subject to Document Verification and Validation of Domicile Certificate. Candidates should submit copy of Domicile Certificate to respective Institution.
5. As per Hon’ble Supreme Court Order ST category candidates not having Caste Validity Certificate are not included in the Present Selection List.
6. This is list of Selected Candidates. Candidates with "Choice Not Available" status are not shown in the present list.
7. This selection list is subject to the outcome of following petitions at Hon'ble High Court and Hon'ble Supreme Court.
I)Writ Petition 8851-65/2017 at Mumbai High Court bench at Aurangabad II) SLP (c) No. 20210-20224/2017 at Hon'ble Supreme Court.
III) Writ Petition 9969/2017 at Mumbai High Court bench at Aurangabad IV) Writ Petition 5448/2017 at Mumbai High Court bench at Nagpur.
8. Admissions are done in following three Colleges which are affiliated by MUHS.
a. Dr. R. Gode Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Amravati
b. B. Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Butibori Nagpur
c. Dr. Vedprakash Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Jalna
Following are the details of the notice