Attention Professors: NBE invites applications to Post of Executive Director
New Delhi: Through a recent notice National Board Of Examinations informed about the Recruitment to the Post of Executive Director. The notice with the full details of the original website of NBE is given:
The National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and allied specialities at the National level. The NBE invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up One post of Executive Director-NBE (on Deputation basis)
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200(Level 14) + NPA
Age: Not exceeding 55 years
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Medicine or Surgery or Public Health and/or any of their branches
Detailed advertisement, requisite qualifications/experience and application form are available at www.natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php Duly filled application forms along with copies of testimonials should reach on or before 22nd October, 2018.
Educational and other Qualification:
• A Post Graduate Degree in Medicine or Surgery or Public Health and/or any of their branches.
• Twenty years standing in the profession.
• Minimum 10 years Teaching experience at Postgraduate level in a Faculty position after Post Graduation.
• Experience of 5 years as Prof & Head/Professor/Director/Dean of a Medical College or its equivalent.
• Experience in Medical Education Technology.
• Wide knowledge in the Modern Evaluation techniques including generation of MCQs and MEQs analysis of performance of the candidates etc.
1. Applicants working in Central / State Government / Autonomous /Semi Government institutions should have their application forwardedwith all enclosures through Proper channel. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the last date.
2. Vigilance Clearance and APARs for the last 5 years duly attested by the employer should also be submitted along with the application.
3. The incumbent shall be entitled to Pay and allowances as payable to Central Govt. officials of equivalent rank/level.
4. Medical facilities for self and dependent as per NBE guidelines.
5. Accommodation is not provided by the NBE.
6. NBE reserves its right to alter/delete/modify or amend any or all of the above criteria.
7. The decision of NBE shall be final and binding in all respect.
The application in the prescribed format containing name, date of birth, age, educational qualifications, work experience, present post held, scale of pay and basic pay drawn etc. along with attested copies of testimonials, Vigilance clearance and APARs for the last 5 years should reach the Deputy Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029 before the last date i.e.22nd October 2018.
The envelope containing the application form and enclosures should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Executive Director".NBE shall not be liable for any postal delay.
No Interim correspondence will be entertained.
For more details click on the given link: