New Delhi: Ministry of health has issued a notice regarding application for Establishment of New Medical Colleges or Increase in existing capacity of MBBS Course for the year 2019-20. In addition to manual submission of applications during the period from 15.06.2018 to 07.07.20L8 [Both days inclusive), A link at www.mohfinr.gov.in has been provided for online submission of applications, A detailed note on the procedure to be followed is also attached herewith.
Online Applications for Establishment of New Medical Colleges and Increase in Intake Capacity in MBBS Course for the Academic Year 2019-20.
(i) Applicant/colleges desirous of filling an application for purposes of (i) establishment of new medical colleges and (ii) increase in intake capacity in mbbs course in an existing medical college] shall follow the following procedure:
- visit: mohfw.gov.in or www.medicalcollegeapplication.gov.in
- click on:link onlineapplication.gov.in
- a registration window will open. do a one-time registration using a valid e-mail address
- register/obtain id
- login user id and password.
- read and accept terms of online application.
- fill up the columns of the application which are enabled.
- upload a scanned copy of the consent of university affiliation, demand draft (as evidence of fee paid) and any other document, if required.
- upload the application.
- obtain an acknowledgement of the online application.
- sent the hard copy of the application along with the signed copy of the printout of online application, supporting document, original d.d etc. to the ministry of health and family welfare on or before due date and time as notified.
Note: These instructions are visible on the online application system.
- file a manual copy of the complete application as prescribed by the mci regulations; along with all valid documents, draft in original as evidence of fee paid and a copy of the system generated an online application.
- it may be noted that an online application is not a complete application and only on fulfilment of (12) above an application will be deemed to be complete.
- it may be noted that last date for receiving applications in the ministry is 7.07.2018.
For more details click on the official website of the ministry of health and family welfare given below: