The National Board of Examination (NBE) has issued a notice regarding online application form for Admission to International Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery/ Surgical Oncology-2017.
National Board of Examinations in association with Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK & Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi is offering an International Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery/ Surgical Oncology
Candidates are requested to go through the Programme Brochure for details regarding programme features, eligibility criteria & admission scheme for the programme.
The online application form can be accessed by the link as under. Application shall not be accepted in any other mode.
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents handy before filing the Online Application Form.
- Details of Post Graduate Qualifications
- Scanned photograph (jpg/jpeg format only, not more than 100KB in size)
- Scanned signature (jpg/jpeg format only , not more than 80 KB in size)
- Details of Total experience in various surgical departments
- Details of Indexed publications under your name
- Details of Research work undertaken
- Details of Teaching assignments Undertaken
- Valid Indian Passport
- IELTS score sheet ( if available)
Candidates are requested to submit a signed printed copy of duly filled online application form along with self attested documents of supporting your application through registered post to following address latest by 5th June, 2017.
Application shall be acknowledged after receipt of a signed printed copy of the application form vide an acknowledgment number. Candidates shall have to pay a registration fees of INR 4500 using the above said acknowledgement number through online payment gateway .The link for online payment of fees shall be updated on NBE website in due course.
Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information furnished in the Online Application Form. Documents of the eligible candidates shall be verified at the time of Credential verification.