Tamil Nadu: The Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Chennai has released on its website tnhealth.org the notification for admission to BSMS/BAMS/BNYS/BUMS/BHMS courses 2018-19 session in Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu from the candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (with science subjects) in first appearance.
More information regarding notice along with the full details of the original website of TN Health is given:
Applications are invited for admission to BSMS/BAMS/BNYS/BUMS/BHMS courses 2018-19 session in Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu from the candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (with science subjects) in first appearance.
2. Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from 14-08-2018 to 05-09- 2018 on all working days from the Principals of the following Government Indian Medicine Medical colleges from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
a. Govt. Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli District.
b. Govt.Siddha Medical College, AAGHIM campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 106.
c. Govt. Unani Medical College, AAGHIM campus, Arumbakkam,Chennai 106.
d. Govt. Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College, AAGHIM campus, Arumbakkam,Chennai 106.
e. Govt. Homoeopathy Medical College, Thirumangalam, Madurai District.
f. Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Kottar, Nagercoil, Kanya Kumari District.
Application forms and Prospectus will not be issued at the Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy and Office of the Selection Committee, Arumbakkam, Chennai 106.
3. Candidates can obtain the application either in person from the Principals of the above Government Indian Medicine Medical colleges duly enclosing a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) drawn in favour of DIRECTOR OF INDIAN MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY, CHENNAI -106, PAYABLE AT CHENNAI obtained from any one of the nationalized banks on or after 13-08-2018.
4. Cost of Application:
Common Application Form for
BSMS/BAMS/BNYS/BUMS/BHMS Course : Rs.500/-
Application form for each Special Category : Rs.100/-
5. SC/SC(A)/ST candidates are exempted from paying the cost of application fee. SC/SC(A)/ST candidates have to produce self-attested Photostat copy of the Community Certificate and +2 mark sheet along with the written requisition. Delay on the part of Postal Department/ Courier service will not be considered.
6. Special Categories:
The special categories are:
1. Children of Ex-Servicemen 2. Eminent Sportsperson
3. Differently Abled 4. Government of India Nominee
5. Heirs of Registered Indian Medicine 6. Candidates who have studied Siddha as a Special Subject Practitioners
7. Candidates applying under Special Category should submit the Special Category application along with common application form for each special category subject to the maximum of three special categories. They should submit a Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) drawn in favour of “Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Chennai 106” on or after 13-08-2018.
8. If the applicant is the first graduate of the family then he/she should submit necessary filled in certificates as instructed in the prospectus and also no other siblings in the family should have availed this concession.
The Last date for the Issue and Download of Application: 05-09-2018 upto 03.00 p.m.
Filled in applications with all necessary enclosures should be submitted on or before 05-09-2018 – 5.30 p.m. to the following address.
THE SECRETARY, SELECTION COMMITTEE,
DIRECTORATE OF INDIAN MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY,
ARIGNAR ANNA GOVT. HOSPITAL OF INDIAN MEDICINE CAMPUS,
ARUMBAKKAM, CHENNAI – 600 106.
9. Applications received after the last date and time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking at postal, courier services. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The Application and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the following website and submitted by enclosing a Demand Draft as mentioned in Para 3.
For more details click on the given links: