Application process begins for MBBS, BDS, AYUSH courses 2019: APPLY NOW with Maha CET Cell
Maharashtra: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has started the Admission Process for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, BSc (Nursing) Courses.
The application process has started from today and the window will close on 26.06.2019 (05.00 pm).
National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test was conducted by National Testing Agency on 05.05.2019. The result of this test is declared on 05.06.2019. All the Candidates can Download the Mark Sheet/Rank card of this test which indicates various rank numbers.
1. NEET All India Rank
2. All India Quota Rank
3. Category Rank
4. PH Rank
The Admission Process for Health Science Courses in the State of Maharashtra will require NEET All India Rank of the candidate to be filed during application form filling process, which is mentioned above at Sr. No. 1. All the candidates are instructed not to enter any other Rank during Online Registration/ Application.
All the aspiring candidates for various health science courses including MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/ BASLP/BP&O/ B.Sc(Nursing) must note that, they should fill the online application / Registration form. Otherwise they will not be eligible for admission to this courses during academic year 2019-20.
|1.||Online Registration/Application form||:||22.06.2019 to 26.06.2019|
upto 05.00 pm
|2.||Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway||:||22.06.2019 to 26.06.2019|
upto 05.00 pm
|3.||Publication of registered candidate’s list||:||26.06.2019 after 10.00pm|
|Document verification for NRI Candidate at 9th Floor, Admissions Regulating Authority, A.K. Nayak Marg,|
Fort, Mumbai - 400 002
28.06.2019 to 01.07.2019
|Physical Document verification at Respective Centre. (The details of this will be published by way of notice|
28.06.2019 to 03.07.2019
|6.||Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS / BDS course.||:||29.06.2019 to 04.07.2019|
|7.||Publication of Provisional State Merit List||:||04.07.2019 after 5pm|
|8.||Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for MBBS /|
|:||05.07.2019 after 8pm|
|9.||Last date of joining to the selected college during 1st round for MBBS / BDS course.||:||12.07.2019|
|10.||Commencement of Academic Session for MBBS /|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for|
05.07.2019 to 11.07.2019
|Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for|
|13.||Last date of joining to the selected college during 1st|
BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing) course..
|14.||Commencement of Academic Session for for|
Schedule of second & subsequent round(s) will be declare in due course. Candidate should read ‘NEET UG 2019 Information brochure of preference system for admission to Health Science courses’ before filling online application / registration form candidates should ascertain his/her eligibility of admission before filling application / registration form.
All the candidates should open the www.mahacet.org website for Online Registration Process. Before filling the Online Registration/Application Form, a candidate should read the instructions carefully given in Annexure - A available in NEET-UG-2019 Information Brochure.
Steps for Online Application Form
Fill Application Form Online Payment
Gateway Upload Scanned Documents Take Printout of
1. After filling the Online Registration/Application Form a candidate has to press SUBMIT button then only his/her, form will be provisionally accepted in the process.
2. A candidate will be treated as registered for the process only after Payment
3. A candidate can submit Online Registration/Application Form multiple times. However, the form will be treated as valid only after bank payment is received. Rest of the multiple Registration/Application Forms where Payment Amount is not paid will be deleted by the computer.
4. If the Reservation (Constitutional, Specified or PWD etc.) is not claimed initially then the benefit of the unclaimed reservation will not be given later in the process inspite of valid documents.
5. The Online registration will be closed on 26.06.2019 at 5.00 p.m. The period for online registration will not be extended due to computer failure, electric supply failure, technical difficulties or any other reason.
6. All the candidates are requested to complete the Online Registration/Application Form at the earliest and should not wait till last date.
7. At some of the places a group of candidates give money to the agent/cyber café person for Online Registration/Application form on behalf of them. If this agent/cyber café person fails to submit Online Registration/Application Form or pay money to the bank then the sole responsibility lies with the candidate/parents. Request application by these candidates after the last date will be straight way rejected.
8. Procedure for uploading scanned Document :-
9. A - The candidate can upload all the available documents during online registration. All original documents must be produced at the time of document verification process.
9. B - Please note that candidate must upload Scanned copy of required Original documents after payment status Successful.
10. Online preference form filling process for MBBS/BDS will be between 29/06/2019 to 04/07/2019
11. Online preference form filling process for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/ BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing) courses will be between 05/07/2019 to 11/07/2019.
Instructions for the Image Upload are as follows:-
Size of document must be less than 300kb.
Document must be in .pdf format
For more details click on the link given below: