Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the results for MBBS/ BDS Tier 1 examination. The candidates can check their results on the official website of AMU.
The university had conducted the MBBS/ BDS Tier 1 examination on April 10, 2016.
Students who had appeared in the said examination should visit the university’s website and check their score card.
Following are the steps that should be performed for checking the results:
- Log on to the official website, the link for which is http://www.amu.ac.in/
- Click on the ‘Admissions & Exams’ tab
- In the new window, that opens click on the live link ‘Result of MBBS/BDS Tier I’ under ‘Featured’ section
- Click on live link ‘Results of Admission Tests 2016’
- In the new window that opens click on live link ‘M.B.B.S./B.D.S.(Tier-I)’.
The result would be displayed on the screen; check if your roll number is in the list.
Those candidates whose roll numbers appear in the list have been provisionally short listed for Tier 2 admission test for admission to MBBS/BDS for the academic session 2016-17.
The Tier 2 examination for the successful candidates would be held on June 01,2016.