Association of minority professional colleges in Karnataka conducts the Entrance Test (UGCET) for admission to Engineering and Medical Courses called AMPCK UGCET 2016
The AMPCK UGCET will be held on Sunday, May 15, 2016
Eligibility candidates who are interested in taking admission in BTech, MBBS and BDS can apply for the entrance test.
AMPCK UGCET 2016 Application form
- The candidates should fill all the columns provided in the application form. No alternation/addition would be allowed when once it is received in the association office.
- Download application should accompany with a DD Rs.1000 drawn in favor of AMPCK payable at Bangalore.
- All the filled application should be sent by Speed post or private courier to the mentioned below ONLY.
The Chief Examiner
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd.) (A.M.P.C.K.)
Unit no-205,’Lakshmi Apartments’,
No 6 Cornwell Road, Langford,
Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalor-560025,
- No correspondence will be entertained. Any change in the date or venue of the entrance test will be notified on the website of the association.
- A set of photocopy of the application should be the candidate for further clarification if any.
- Candidates should read the instruction printed on answer sheets and question papers before answering.
How to apply for AMPCK UGCET 2016 Application Form
- First of all visit the official website at-http://ampck.org/
- Click on the link AMPCK UGCET 2016.
- Read all the given details carefully.
- Enter all the appropriate details in the application form which are asked.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Complete the fees procedure via prescribed format.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference.
For Medical Programs:
Candidates should have passed II PUE /10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB.
Any other Condition
As stipulated by competent authorities.
Those candidates who are seeking admission under religious/linguistic category in medical/dental/engineering such candidates should attach minority certificates as reflected in the brochure duly signed by the headmaster of the school where the candidate studied.
- The paper I: Physics and Chemistry (120 questions/120 marks) common paper for medical/dental and engineering courses.
- Paper II: Biology (60 questions/60 marks) for medical / dental courses.
- Paper III: Mathematics (60 questions / 60 marks) for engineering courses.
AMPCK UGCET 2016 Hall Ticket
Candidates should download the admission tickets by entering mobile no given in the application form as user name and date of birth as a password from the association’s website and produce the same at the time of entrance test.
AMPCK UGCET 2016 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of filled applications: Thursday, April 21, 2016.
- Download of admission ticket: Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
- Date of AMPCK UGCET: Sunday, May 15, 2016.
- Declaration of Results: Wednesday, June 01, 2016.
AMPCK UGCET 2016 Exam Center
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date from the official website at www.ampck.org