All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) Results 2017 have been declared by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIA).
The candidates can their result on the official website of AIAPGET
The result will be available on the website until 15th September next month. AIAPGET was held on 6th of August 2017 for the candidates seeking admissions for MD and MS PG Courses in AYUSH streams of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
The All India Institute of Ayurveda was constituted in 2016 in New Delhi and it is responsible for all admissions to MD and MS courses in AYUSH across India.
Steps to Check AIA PGET 2017 Result
- Go to the official site www.com
- Click on “AIAPGET Result 2017” Link
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- To view, your result hit Submit Button
- Take a print out of PG Entrance Test Result and Save it for counselling