CBSE has announced that it will release the AIPMT 2016 Admit Card on 1st April, 2016 at aipmt.nic.in for AIPMT 2016 exam to be held on 1st May, 2016.
All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Test is conducted by the Government of India. The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has the responsible for conducting the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test, for the academic session 2016-17. Date of Exam is 1st May 2016 (Sunday).
From the 1st April, Candidates can download the admit from the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the same website. The direct link for download of AIPMT admit Card is provided below:
Note: Allotment of center is made by Computer and there is no human intervention. Under no circumstances the allotted centre shall be changed by the Board.
AIPMT 2016 Important Dates
- AIPMT 2016 Admit Card will be available for download on 01st April 2016
- AIPMT 2016 Date of Examination is 01st May 2016 (Sunday)
- Display of OMR Sheet: Between 19th May 2016 to 23rd May 2016
- Display of Answer Key: 24th to 26th May, 2016
- AIPMT 2016 Result Declaration by 05th June 2016
- AIPMT 2016 Counselling Begins on June 2016