AIIMS second round counselling date released
The wait is over for the medical aspirants who are waiting for second counselling of AIIMS MBBS, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be held its second round of counselling on August, 4, 2016. The 1st round of counselling was held from July 4 to July 8, 2016.
AIIMS conducted its Medical entrance examination for MBBS and BDS on May 29 in two shifts at various centres across India.
In order to appear in the second round counselling, the candidates are required to bring the following documents in original form, are documents are:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship by 30th July, 2016
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council, High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth. (Matriculation)
- SC/ST, OBC certificate, if applicable
In case a candidate fails to submit attested copies of the requisite documents as above, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to participate in subsequent stages of selection/admission process AIIMS MBBS 2016 entrance examination is conducted for admission to as many as 672 MBBS seats across 7 AIIMS like institutions. AIIMS 2016 Result has been announced on June 14, 2016.
The toppers of AIIMS include Sathvik Reddy Erla, Nikhil Bajiya, PAtel Lajja Ben Jayesh Kumar, Het Shah, Mridul Sharma, Dyuti Shah, Aishvary Gupta, Kushagra Pandey, Ekansh Goyal, Arushi.