AIIMS Rishikesh issues notice about Spot Counselling for MD, MS Seats, Details
Rishikesh: Through a recent notice AIIMS Rishikesh informed about the MD/MS spot counselling. The notice regarding this along with the full details of the original websites of AIIMS Rishikesh is given:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249203, will hold an Institutional Spot Counselling for admission to the Post Graduate (MD/MS) courses for Session, July 2018.
- Minimum cutoff marks: Candidates having Percentile 50 or above in PG Entrance Examination of Institute held on Sunday, 6th May 2018 will be eligible to participate in this session irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination, the candidate may register for spot counselling.
- Eligible candidate must register for appearing in spot counselling via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take printout of mail sent to sub.dean@aiimstishikesh. edu.in
- Produce printout of mail to attend spot Counseling along with all original certificates and one set of Photocopy of certificates.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend spot Counseling without production of print out of email sent to sub.dean@aiimstishikesh. edu.in
- Please note that candidates without original certificates are required to attend the spot Counselling with DD amounting to 3 Lakh only in favour of AIIMS, Rishikesh in lieu of the certificate. They need to submit their original certificate within 5 days of the spot Counselling.
- In case original documents are riot submitted within 5 days Rs. 3 lakh will be forefitted and seat will be
- No Authorized representative will be allowed to attend spot counselling,
- Candidates reporting after 11 00 AM on 30.08.2018 will not be entertained for spot counselling.
Original Documents to be deposited at AIIMS Rishikesh:
- Application form of AIIMS New Delhi
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS New Delhi
- Scorecard frank letter issued by AIIMS New Delhi
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- MBBS Marks sheet
- _ internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or ECU State Medical Council
- High schooling higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth (Matriculation).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/OPH)
For more details click on the link below: