AIIMS releases Result of Stage I, II PhD Entrance Examination for January 2020 Session
To view the results, click here
The candidates mentioned in the document attached above; who have qualified in the PhD Programme Entrance Examination [Stage-I & II with Special Weightage, as applicable] held on Saturday, the 4th January 2020 are required to report for Departmental Clinical / Practical / Lab. Based Assessment (Stage-III) on the date, venue & time as indicated below each department:
As approved by the competent authority candidates declared successful after Stage III will be eligible to choose any project available in the concerned Department for which the PhD seat has been advertised in this session. Candidates WITHOUT Fellowship shall NOT be eligible for seats for which Fellowship is mandatory. However, candidates WITH Fellowship shall be eligible for ALL seats in the concerned Department.
Date of Birth Certificate
The above candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates/documents (as applicable) on AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org) through My Page using their credentials for login:
- Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Post-graduation certificate
- Post-graduation Mark Sheet
- No Objection Certificate, if required
- Experience Certificate, if any
- *Copy of the Certificate of National Entrance Test (for non-medical candidates)
- *Copy of the Score Card of National Entrance Test (for non-medical candidates)
- Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the Prospectus
* Candidates are required to upload documentary evidence of sanction of Govt. Fellowship (Stipend/Grant etc.) in his/her name for considering eligibility in those seats where own Fellowship is mandatory.
The facility for uploading certificates/documents will be available from Saturday, 11th January 2020 - onwards (as applicable as per Prospectus). The last date for uploading of above mention Certificates/Documents will be Saturday, 18th January 2020 up to 05:00 P.M. No hard copies/photocopies of the certificates/documents are required to be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi. In case the documents are not uploaded by 05.00 PM on Saturday, 18th January 2020, the candidature will be considered as cancelled/withdrawn and no communication will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates, in their own interest are requested not wait till the last moment to upload the necessary certificates/documents.
All original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the Departmental Assessment.
Candidate without original certificates/documents will not be permitted to appear for the Departmental Assessment.
Candidates must be prepared to stay till the evening on the day of Departmental Assessment.
All candidates are also required to note that the selection/outcome of the Examination is subject to fulfilment of eligibility and other requirements as mentioned in the Prospectus.
|·||Last date for joining the PhD Programme||28.02.2020||Friday|
|To facilitate quick redressal of queries use registered email Id of Registration Form. Replies/Clarifications will only be given through this email.|
Declaration of Results
Results for Ph.D. Programme will be available on website at www.aiimsexams.org Result of individual candidate will NOT be informed on telephone and candidates are advised NOT to call the Examination Section for such information. However, individual result can be checked after closing of admission process.
Revised Seat Position / Corrigendum, Addendum AIIMS- PhD Programme Entrance Examination for admission to January 2020 Session
As per directive received from Academic Section on 16/12/2019, the following seats are withdrawn/ revised/ added in the following Departments for the PhD Programme in January 2020 Session will be as follows:
|Code||Department||Advertised Seats*||Revised Seats*|
|107||Lab Oncology (BRA IRCH)||107(c) OF=01||107(c) OF=00|
|108||Medical Oncology||108(c) FA=01|
|111||Ocular Pharmacology||111(b) OF=01||111(b) OF=00|
|113||Pediatrics||113(b) OF=01||113(b) OF=00|
|121||Medical Physics||121(a) FA=01||121(a) FA=00|
|128||Plastic Surgery||128(a) FA=02||128(a) FA=00|
|Code||Department||Advertised Seats*||Revised Seats*|
|101||Anatomy||101(g) OF=02||101(g) FA=02|
NEW SEATS ADDED
|Sr. No||Department||Code No.||No. of Seats*||Qualification required||Project title|
|1||Cardiac Biochemistry||130(a)||01 (FA)||M.Sc./M.Tech.in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Genetics/ Immunology/ Allied Sciences||Project Code:D-505 (SERB-DST|
Deciphering the mechanism of alarmin induced necroptosis and its roel in immune homestasis and infoammation in atheroscherosis atheroselerousis
Period: 3 Years (2018-2021) Funds Available: Total funds 50 lakhs including one Jr. Research Fellow
|2.||Medical Oncology||108(g)||01 (FA)||M.Sc./M.Tech.in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science||Project Code: D551Title: Role of HOTAIRM1 long non- coding RNA in chemo resistance of acute myeloid leukemia|
Period: June 2019-June 2022
Funds available: 49.48 lakhs
1. (i) OF: Candidate has "Own Fellowship" as mentioned in the Prospectus. Only those candidates with their own fellowship can apply
(ii) FA: "Fellowship is Available" in the Project. Applicants, both with or without own Fellowship can apply.
2. Fresh Applicants as well as those Applicants who have applied earlier for any of the Departments/Subjects can apply for Revised Seats (B) and Newly Added Seats (C) as per their eligibility
3. In case any applicant who had applied earlier wishes to apply to a Revised (B) / Newly Added Seat (C), they would be required to apply afresh and complete all steps including payment of fees and uploading of images (photo & Signature). The earlier application will be cancelled / withdrawn and the fees paid earlier will be credited to their account subsequently. Such applicants must be certain that the fulfil the necessary eligibility requirements, since once changed, no further alterations will be permitted.
4. The application of all applicants who had applied for any of the seats that stand Withdrawn, (A) stand cancelled/withdrawn irrespective of whether they apply or do not apply afresh for any of the Revised (B) / Newly Added (C) seats, and the fees paid earlier shall be credited to their account subsequently.
5. The revised dates for online Application and other Important Dates is available in the Important Notice No.51/2019 dated 16/12/2019 uploaded in the website www.aiimsexams.org. These dates may be noted and adhered to strictly.
6. The date of PhD Entrance Examination remains unchanged and will be held on Sunday, 04 January 2020 as scheduled.
7. For all further updates,/corrigendum/ addendum etc please visit the website www.aiimsexams.org regularly.