AIIMS releases result for Stage I Online Entrance Examination Fellowship Programme July 2019
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) has announced the results of Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for Fellowship Programme (July 2019 Session).
Candidates who had participated in the Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for Fellowship Programme (July 2019 Session) held on Saturday, the 13th April 2019 can now check their results on the notification link attached below. In addition, the candidates are required to report for Departmental Clinical/ Practical / Lab Based Assessment on the date/s, venue & time as indicated in the notification each Fellowship Programme.
To view the result (ROLL NUMBER WISE AND NOT IN ORDER OF MERIT), click here.
1. The above results are declared on the basis of the latest seat position as mentioned in the Prospectus uploaded on the AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org)
2. For each available seat, out of the qualified candidates in the Stage–I Examination, three times the number of candidates have been called for Departmental Assessment. The total number called may vary depending upon the number of qualified candidates and tie cases.
3. The above candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates/documents (as applicable) on AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org) through My Page using their credentials for login:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-graduation certificate
- Senior Residency Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate / Documents in support of Ex-Army Personnel / Ex-Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer Including ECO, SSCO
- Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the Prospectus for the respective Fellowship Programme courses.
4. The facility for uploading certificates/documents will be available from Monday, 22nd April 2019 onwards. The last date for uploading Certificate/Documents will be Thursday, 25th April 2019 up to 5:00 P.M. No hard copies/photocopies of the documents/certificates are required to be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi. In case the documents are not uploaded by 5.00 PM on Thursday, 25th April 2019, the candidature will be considered as cancelled/withdrawn and no communication will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates, in their own interest are requested not wait till the last moment to upload the necessary certificates/documents.
All original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the Departmental Assessment. Candidates without original certificates/documents will not be permitted to appear for the Departmental Assessment.
Candidates must be prepared to stay till the evening on the day of Departmental Assessment.
All candidates are also required to note that the selection/outcome of the Examination is subject to fulfilment of eligibility and other requirements as mentioned in the Prospectus.
|Status of Application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection. Applicants|
are required to check status on 27.03.2019 through the Registration Status of My Page log in
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.|
No Correspondence will be entertained after 30.03.2019 under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the examination centre
|Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval|
regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing in the Fellowship
Programme Entrance Examination for JULY, 2019 session
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on the website.||05.04.2019||Friday|
|Written Test through online (CBT) mode||13.04.2019||Saturday|
|Expected date of declaration of Result (Stage I)||20.04.2019||Saturday|
|Last date for admission in the course of Fellowship Programme||31.08.2019||Saturday|
For more details, keep visiting the official website of AIIMS: