AIIMS releases registration status of AIIMS PhD Jan 2020 Session, Details
New Delhi: Through recent notices, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the Registration Status for AIIMS PhD Jan 2020 Session.
Candidates are requested to click on the link given below for AIIMS PhD Registrations and also log on to the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is mentioned below:
|·||Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website.||30.12.2020||Monday|
|·||Written Test through (CBT) Online mode||04.01.2020||Saturday|
|·||Expected date of declaration of Result||10.01.2020||Friday|
|·||Last date for joining the PhD Programme||28.02.2020||Friday|
|To facilitate quick redressal of queries use registered email Id of Registration Form. Replies/Clarifications will only be given through this email.|
Declaration of Results
Results for Ph.D. Programme will be available on website at www.aiimsexams.org Result of individual candidate will NOT be informed on telephone and candidates are advised NOT to call the Examination Section for such information. However, individual result can be checked after closing of admission process.
1. (i) OF: Candidate has "Own Fellowship" as mentioned in the Prospectus. Only those candidates with their own fellowship can apply
(ii) FA: "Fellowship is Available" in the Project. Applicants, both with or without own Fellowship can apply.
2. Fresh Applicants as well as those Applicants who have applied earlier for any of the Departments/Subjects can apply for Revised Seats (B) and Newly Added Seats (C) as per their eligibility
3. In case any applicant who had applied earlier wishes to apply to a Revised (B) / Newly Added Seat (C), they would be required to apply afresh and complete all steps including payment of fees and uploading of images (photo & Signature). The earlier application will be cancelled / withdrawn and the fees paid earlier will be credited to their account subsequently. Such applicants must be certain that the fulfil the necessary eligibility requirements, since once changed, no further alterations will be permitted.
4. The application of all applicants who had applied for any of the seats that stand Withdrawn, (A) stand cancelled/withdrawn irrespective of whether they apply or do not apply afresh for any of the Revised (B) / Newly Added (C) seats, and the fees paid earlier shall be credited to their account subsequently.
5. The revised dates for online Application and other Important Dates is available in the Important Notice No.51/2019 dated 16/12/2019 uploaded in the website www.aiimsexams.org. These dates may be noted and adhered to strictly.
6. The date of PhD Entrance Examination remains unchanged and will be held on Sunday, 04 January 2020 as scheduled.
7. For all further updates,/corrigendum/ addendum etc please visit the website www.aiimsexams.org regularly.
For more details click on the link given:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here