New Delhi: Through a recent notice, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has informed about the seat allocation process for MD (Hospital Administration) for the January 2019 session.
The counselling or seat allocation process for the below-mentioned candidates will be held on 18th December 2018. The reporting time for the candidates is 9:00 AM.
The notice states,
“With reference to Final Result Notification No.130/2018 dated 26th November 2018 of DM/M.Ch and MD (Hospital Administration), it is hereby notified that the Counselling/Seat Allocation Process for MD (Hospital Administration), AIIMS, New Delhi for January 2019 session will be held at 9:00 AM on 18th December 2018.
|Roll No.||Category||Selected For|
The above-mentioned candidates are required to report to the Office of the Registrar, Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above date and time. All candidates required to bring the all original and one photocopy the following Documents/Certificates.
1. Counselling seat allocation letter sent to registered e-mail ID of the candidates.
2. Registration Slip
3. Admit Card issued by AIIMS
4. Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations
5. MBBS Degree Certificate
6. Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College.
7. Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or State Medical Council.
8. Original Experience Certificate
9. Original High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth
10. The candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable
a. SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b. OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority for central Govt. jobs/for admission in central Govt. College /Institute. The Sub-caste should tally with the Central list of OBC. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. OBC certificate must be in the Central Govt Format as prescribed in the Prospectus. The OBC certificate should be valid for 1 year.
c. Physically Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board as mentioned in the prospectus.
d. Candidates must note that a certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate.
Candidates are required to present themselves in person on the date & time mentioned above.”
For more details click on the link given below: