AIIMS releases Individual marks Secured by Candidates for SR, SD Recruitment January 2020
To view the marks, click here, Kindly use your login credentials to access
1. The vacant EWS seats have been converted to UR seat and filled according to merit applicable to UR. Any EWS seats remained vacant will be converted to UR. (DOPT No. 36039/1/2019Estt (Res))
2. The category of the candidate is mentioned against their Roll Numbers are recruited to the post reserved in respective category.
3. Where there is no waiting list, it indicates that no further candidate appeared for Interview.
4. The PWBD candidates have been recruited as per Govt. of India Notification (4% horizontal reservation).
5. All Tie cases (more than one candidate having same marks) have been resolved on date of birth. Older candidate (earlier date of birth) is ranked above younger candidate.
6. The results of the selection of Senior Residents/Demonstrators have been prepared and declared on the recommendation of the Selection Committee constituted for Interviews as well as approval of the Competent Authority, AIIMS New Delhi.
7. The joining will be subject to verification of all original documents – Date of Birth Certificate, Degree(s), Registration with Medical Council of India, Caste Certificate (as applicable) etc.
8. The Candidature will be cancelled/withdrawn if any ineligibility is detected at any stage of selection process or during the tenure.
9. The appointment letters of selected candidates will be issued by the Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi on or after 07.01.2020 at 04:00 P.M.
for more details keep visiting the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here