AIIMS releases Final Result of Stage II Online CBT Entrance Exam for DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration 2020
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the Final Result of Stage-II Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for DM, MCh and MD Hospital Administration Courses (January 2020 Session).
On the basis of CBT - Online (Stage-I) Entrance Examination held on Sunday, the 3rd November, 2019 and Departmental Clinical/ Practical/Lab-based Assessment (Stage-II) held on 18-11 2019 to 20-11-2019, the candidates mentioned in the list attached below have been selected in different Departments of AIIMS New Delhi and five other AIIMS Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal and Patna for admission to DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses for January 2020 session.
The result has prepared as per the decision of the meeting of the 116th Academic Committee (item No.AC/116/10 dated 06.03.2018) as well as method of selection mentioned in the prospectus.
To view the result merit wise and not in order of roll number, see the document attached below
1. Admission of selected candidates is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria including 3 years requisite tenure and qualifying degree by 31st January, 2020; verification of original certificates / degrees and satisfying all conditions as laid down in the Prospectus.
2. Candidates not completing the requisite tenure within the last date i.e. 31st January, 2020 will not be treated eligible for admission, under any circumstance, whatsoever.
3. Waiting List in each superspeciality has been prepared according to the merit of all candidates who have qualified Stage-I and appeared for the Departmental Assessment (Stage-II). The candidates who were called for the Departmental Assessment but were absent are therefore not included in this list.
4. In some specialties there are no waiting list due to non availability of the candidates.
5. The AIIMS Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal and Patna will utilize the waiting list against vacant/unfilled seat in various DM and M.Ch. courses available in the respective AIIMS in consultation with AIIMS, New Delhi subject to candidate having filled the option for the respective AIIMS according to merit.
6. Tie cases, if any, have resolved as mentioned in the Prospectus according to age (Date of Birth) with the older candidate placed above the younger one in merit.
NB: THE RESULT IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF DATA, RECORDS AND CERTIFICATES.
Consent form to accept/decline the allotted seat for admission into DM/MCH/MD(HA) course for January 2020 Session is also attached to the result.
Instructions to fill the consent form
1. This form must be filled in by all candidates who have been allotted seat as per results notification no. 188/2019 dated 26/11/2019. All selected candidates have required to email a scanned copy of the same to email@example.com by 14th December 2019 at 5.00 pm. Failure to submit a scanned copy will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat and render you ineligible for further seat allocation if seats are vacant.
2. Reporting: If you have chosen Option 1 or Option 2, then you are required to report to the allotted AIIMS by 5.00 p.m. on 14th December 2019 and deposit either the original certificates/Demand Draft of Rs 3 Lac in the name of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi.
3. Joining: If you have chosen Option 1 or Option 2 and reported to the allotted AIIMS by 14th December 2019 then you are required to submit the original certificates and join the course at allotted AIIMS by dates as mentioned in the Prospectus (point no 6, note ii on page 8). Failure to join the course by stipulated dates will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat and a penalty of Rs 3.00 lac will be levied (i.e. forfeiture of the submitted demand draft or release of submitted certificates on payment of Rs 3.00 lac by Demand Draft as applicable).
4. The claim to the allotted seat is subject to production of admit card and verification of documents and fulfilment of eligibility as applicable, along with this consent form at the time of reporting and biometric verification of candidature. (Kindly tick) I have read the instructions in the consent form and agree to follow the same. (The form is invalid if this is not tic
for more details keep visiting the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is mentioned below: