New Delhi: Through a recent notice, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) has informed about the release of admit card for recruitment to the Group B- Post of Technical Assistant (ENT) & Technician (Radiotherapy) Gd-II at AIIMS, New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions.
The notice with the full details from the original website of AIIMS is mentioned below:
This is in reference to advertisement dated 02.05.2018 uploaded on the Institute website on 03.05.2018 and its subsequent corrigendum/s uploaded on the website for the post of Technical Assistant (ENT) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The Scheme of Recruitment Examination including important dates for the post of Technical Assistant (ENT) for AIIMS New Delhi are as under:-
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant (ENT)|
|No. of Posts||Total=03
01-UR, 01-OBC, 01-SC
|Date of uploading of the final status of candidates eligible to issue the Admit Card.||Wednesday, the 2nd January 2019|
|Date of Uploading of Admit Card||Thursday, 3rd January 2019|
|Date of Online (CBT) Recruitment Examination||Saturday, 12th January 2019|
|Timing and duration of Examination||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (180 minutes)|
|Scheme of Examination||1. 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to Aptitude/ General Knowledge / Awareness)
2. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
3. The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC & 40% for SC
|Syllabus of Examination||The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the advertisement.|
|Resolution of Tie Cases||In cases where more than one candidate secures equal MARKS, the tie will be resolved
(i) First by using the date of birth with older candidates placed higher.
ii) If not resolved by (i), the number of wrong answers / negative marks will be used wherein those with less wrong answers / negative marks will be placed higher.
1. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from website www.aiimsexams.org. The only website generated Admit Cards will be treated authentic and permissible to appear in the said Examination. No, Admit card will be sent by Speed post.
2. As per practice, the Online (CBT) mode Recruitment Examination of the above-mentioned post will be conducted without a pre-examination screening of the applications of the candidate with regard to their eligibility. Hence, the candidate will be allowed PROVISIONALLY to appear in the Online (CBT) Recruitment Examination.
3. However, the original documents of all selected candidates related to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria, experience etc. will be verified by the Recruitment Cell before final appointment.
4. All applicants are required to visit the website regularly as all subsequent Corrigendum /Addendum / Updates will only be uploaded on the website.
To download the Admit Card for Recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant (ENT) click on the given link:
For more details, click on the official website mentioned below.