AIIMS publishes Result for PhD Programme January, July 2019 session Combined; Check Out NOW
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS New Delhi) has published the result for AIIMS PhD Programme for January & July 2019 session.
On the basis of written test (Stage-I & II) held on Tuesday, the 21st May, 2019 and the Stage-I & II result declared on 29.05.2019 as well as Departmental Clinical/Practical/Lab based Assessment (Stage-III) held on 14th to 17th June, 2019, the following candidates have been selected in different Departments of AIIMS for admission to PhD Programme at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for January & July 2019 session (Combined):
Candidates are requested to view the results here
All candidates in the above Merit list will be considered for seats that are available in the respective Department only irrespective of the project they had applied in, subject to fulfilment of eligibility and other requirements as per project.
Further the allocations of seats shall be done by physical counselling at AIIMS, New Delhi on Saturday, 6th July, 2019. Candidates will exercise their choice of project in the respective Department when called during the physical counselling as per their merit in their respective category. Choice thus made will be final and no claim will be entertained in this regard thereafter.
The Counselling letter will be uploaded on the website on Monday, the 1st July, 2019. No individual letter will be sent by post. Thus Candidates are required to download the Counselling letter and carefully read the instructions given in the letter. Without Counselling letter and copy of Admit card no candidate will be allowed to participate in the physical Counselling.
The admission of the above candidates is further subject to:
1) Verification of all Original Certificates/Degrees/NOC from concerned department including eligibility.
2) Verification of other relevant documents satisfying all the conditions as laid down in the Prospectus and Institute's
3) Proof of availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agency for Project code where
Fellowship is Mandatory.
4) Admission to Ph.D. Programme will be subject to the availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from
recognized funding agencies.
5) The admission will be finalized and offer will be given to the candidate only when evidence of availability of
research funds/grant/fellowship for the project is submitted to the Academic Section by the selected candidate/s
through concerned Head of the Department.
NB: THE RESULT IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF DATA & RECORDS
for more details click on the original website of AIIMS New Delhi is given below: